Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

NewOrder clan is full of fags

This is a discussion on NewOrder clan is full of fags within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Waggy you need more Swedish duds and less finish gays so you stop beeng so negative And i have the ...
Page: 3

hej

Waggy you need more Swedish duds and less finish gays so you stop beeng so negative And i have the right name to keep track of you

hoody

Default Re: NewOrder clan is full of fags

Originally posted by wagyar
    1) Their leader is always called as fagyar in clanchat
    2) every male clanie is being called in clan chat as gay/caprico/ibne atleast once a day
    3) female clanies are NOT being sexually harrashed *:blink: *
    4) leader wears cop uniform around 40h per week....YMCA ftw
    5) they have too many different nationalities represented so no1 actually understands others, yet they would listen if could
    6) Their official homepage is made by Swedish guy ( also considered clan N_O member ) all know all swedish are gays
    7) Many clanies wanted PINK cape, just because it looks cute ( luckily some more manly and all female members rejected PINK as too gay colour )
    8) They have turkish members in clan ad they are loved by other clanies....U don't wanna know how many ways.
    9) Their leader is making drunken pk video ( he cannot pk sober and when he is drunk he always has an excuse )
    10) Red red wine is most famous song in their ventrilo ( ty God there is no1 on ever to sing it )
    11) Tunafishyme is trying to quit just because she is a shemale and feels herself too hetero for this group * *
    12) Leader decides with fucking slow clan counsil who get's clandrops...stupid fag counsil...0 items for clanleader :angry: *

Most of all their leader is brainless dick always complaining about something and when he is really bored, he needs to write something stupid and not even merely amusing...

Oh and I am bored and I am at work, so this post was made sober and has no any inner meaning what so ever...no1 just made any good flame post for few days so I made mine...ty
    u forget 1 thing __mari__ personal duper in N_O :lol:
    also spammers Acolyted Halflife and Hoody :wub:

I always had a feeling that a few of you were on the funny side...

:wub:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123