Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

No more Youtube for Turks lol

This is a discussion on No more Youtube for Turks lol within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; there was a video that a greek made about ataturk. Youtube didnt move it for a long time.It was insulting ...
Page: 2

tolgahan

there was a video that a greek made about ataturk. Youtube didnt move it for a long time.It was insulting Ataturk.So TurkTelekom blocked access to youtube.
    but ARES FTW use this pro. U can visit Megaupload and youtube .
    http://www.anti-ban.com/anti-ban%201.5.rar

"they insulted ataturk" QUIT WHINING PLEASE ??????????? i mean they insult every race with the amazing racist, insult jews with nazi vids, insult geeks, insult christians, insult EVERYONE but turkey HAS TO bitch

i mean jesus christ please buy a brain

Speed

LOL PWNED

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

"they insulted ataturk" QUIT WHINING PLEASE ??????????? i mean they insult every race with the amazing racist, insult jews with nazi vids, insult geeks, insult christians, insult EVERYONE but turkey HAS TO bitch

i mean jesus christ please buy a brain[/b]
    +2513752735725375172573

that was what i was trying to put across..... over-sensitive narrow minded and ignorant = turks(well most of them.... xD)

tolgahan

You cant wear an underpant that has a turkish flag on it. U cant insult ataturk,turks,turkiye if u live here.This is our culture.to understand this do u need a brain ?
    Why is it so hard to understand others <.<
    As we dont insult others belief , culture ; we dont let others to do it.
    u eat pig we dont. same difference

btw blocking youtube was stupid for me too .

xAraChNiDx

I beleive in not "facking my mather"

but a turk tells me to do that every second day

Wyvern

yea its fukn&#39; ridiculous..I was a youtube lover...nothing to tell..

this is just the best news all week. aren&#39;t turks funny? the way they like to cling to their nationalist values like children holding a security blanket. Someone was shot in turkey recently for trying to lower their flag in public. And they want to enter Europe? Get real, they are a throwback to the middle ages.

racist

there are different ppl in turkey. alot of kurds trying to make turkey bad. also new fashion arrived the teenies of turkey: Be Cool, Be nazi h34r:
    since in the worldwideweb are stuff like:" our country is beeing attack" / "everywhere Foreigner", so they starting to be nazi :P

yeah there are loads of different people in turkey, its a shame that turkey is such an intolerant country. Do you ever wonder why kurds "try to make things bad?" maybe its because they are treated like shit by turks. until recently speaking kurdish was BANNED, kurdish TV and radio is still limited and it is an offense to make separationist or pro-kurdish speeches. The problem isn&#39;t kurds, its turks who invaded their land and forced them to lose their own culture.

what the hell kind of bullshit propaganda are they teaching you in your schools? It&#39;s no wonder turks are so fervently nationalist when they are spoon-fed censored propaganda.

And do me a favour and SHUT THE FUCK UP calling me a racist with no basis. Who do you think you are? Tez? Paddy? Don&#39;t be as retarded as them, learn about kurdish history, and learn wtf racism actually is. Not everyone who dislikes nationalism is a fucking racist. And why the fuck are you bringing up nazis? Moron..

Try debating with me. Try... i dunno.. countering my points? Why is this forum full of idiots who insist on crying racism whenever they are out of their depth? Fucking monkey on a keyboard is what you are.

temmu

So basicly tolgahan ur explaining turks retardness by their religion?

temmu

I chatted some with random turkish people while i was exping

talked with them about this matter and answers i got were pretty funny

heres just 1 example :

who is ataturk is he like the best duper in turkey or soemthin?

RideOn

NO MORE ZUMRUDUANKA AKA PERFECHIT VIDEOS TY ISTANBUL JUDGE!!!!

i lol&#39;d.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast