Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

A Note on Racism

This is a discussion on A Note on Racism within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; yep all over your face baby xD!...
Page: 4

Aba

yep all over your face baby xD!

tolgahan

i dont think there is a law forbids cheating in online games . is there ? O.o
    i helped my friend in his cafe. it is so hard to control kids . i never helped kids when they ask something in english to scam someone but i didnt care when they use macro . if i dont let they will play in another cafe.

The only annoying turks in this game are the immature uneducated buggers.

All the good ones I know of are all educated and speak very good english. Every turk I've spoken to inform me the ones who cheat / dupe and swear about spit roasting my mother are usually uneducated and about 11-12 years old.

So yeah I kinda generalise my opinion because it's a fact the majority of this gamers base is turkish
    (we know it's at least 50% because they're offering customer support to turks, compared to the other 50 who constitute of rest of europe and america)

BTW, I don't specifcally hate turks just the bad ones. I simply ignore em now. I have no love for Americans in this game just as much as turks. I usually find it's the americans who are the scammers and turks who cheat / koxp.

It's K2 who I hate the most anyway. They've been blinded because they're money whores. They have moved CS Support to india (shitter support, better $ for them). The server quotas are probably changed again . So more people need prem to get in $ again.

Ah , but we're thinking about "gamers first". They offered TURKISH customer support too (yeah but the small print reads, you need gold prem )

So 50% of the turks need to fork out 3 x as much money to get any turk support. More $ for k2 again

So K2 go down on shitlist. If anything I wanna be racist against K2 nothing else

Has Eric even posted? O_o[/b]
    this subject has cropped up many times before, and every time I have had to educate most of the mods here.

tolgahan

h0h0h0h0h0 u r so funny. One of the reasons that made u wellknown player was swearing at turks everytime everywhere. Who did educate u ?

h0h0h0h0h0 u r so funny. One of the reasons that made u wellknown player was swearing at turks everytime everywhere. Who did educate u ?[/b]
    a turk iguess, since ever1 hates his/her teacher

tolgahan

what ?
    aga turkish pls :S

what ?
    aga turkish pls :S[/b]
    im masturbating to ur sig, now get it?

tolgahan

zzzzzz uza amk

Aba

this subject has cropped up many times before, and every time I have had to educate most of the mods here.[/b]

Gotcha.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234