Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Obama gives finger to clinton

This is a discussion on Obama gives finger to clinton within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; @the video he thinks they are responding to his lack of words to describe her they are responding to his ...
Page: 2

agendas

@the video he thinks they are responding to his lack of words to describe her they are responding to his finger gesture

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I love Clinton, she's so fine. Am I the only one who would nail Hillary like Poncious Pilatus?

cama

I love Clinton, she's so fine. Am I the only one who would nail Hillary like Poncious Pilatus?[/b]
    ur the only one who would nail anything with a hole

Zxenke

I'll stick to women who aren't the age of my parents and who don't look like a burlap sack. Secondly, Pontius Pilate was the procurator of Ludea who oversaw the trial of Jesus. The guards nailed him to the cross...

Banned

ok.... so he kinda scratched a part of his head with his middle finger and people just so happened to laugh. Alot of people do shit with their middle finger instead of their index fingers[/b]

yea not while in a heated debate over presidential elections with a 1 hillary clinton , also not while your saying the persons name at a speak out while scratching your face with the middle finger as you speak of this person xD

Judas Iscariot

Does Amerikkka ever wonder how the rest of the world looks at you when your political leaders do these types of things? :huh:

Zxenke

ah, how clever you associate America with the KKK...too bad it doesn't make much sense. And the rest of the world, the world that agrees that Iran is ok to develop nuclear power and North Korea isn't a threat...yea, let's listen to them.

Judas Iscariot

ah, how clever you associate America with the KKK...too bad it doesn't make much sense. And the rest of the world, the world that agrees that Iran is ok to develop nuclear power and North Korea isn't a threat...yea, let's listen to them.[/b]
    Yeah, it's a nice pun, it really makes it easier to know who to laugh at. quick link KKK OH NOES

Let's listen to the country who accidentally ships Nuclear missile parts to TAIWAN (lets just hope next time it happens they dont send the nukes EDIT wtf am I saying lets all pray that's exactly what happens), or that lies to the UN to start a war that is really not going anywhere, except for causing the deaths of god-knows how many people a day from both sides...

But dont listen to me, i'm just a troll. Dont feed the troll kk?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12