exs being friends???

This is a discussion on exs being friends??? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; do you guys think that it is possible for exs to gofrom being in love to being friends???cuz ever timei ...
Page: 1

Kmatic

Default exs being friends???

do you guys think that it is possible for exs to gofrom being in love to being friends???cuz ever timei got to chill with my ex we en up having sex...we both can admit we still have stron feelings for each other....but she is in collage and shitlike that does work and we both want to remain friends atlease cuz we arereal important to eachother but can 2 exs really justgo do the friends state with out haing sex or jelousy??

wawh

Whats there to discuss?

You either choose to have sex or not.
    You either choose to hang out with each other or not.
    You either choose to be jealous or not.

There's no rule or morale code you can't be friends with your ex... It's entirely up to you

In my oppinion, you answerd your own question and you're just looking for attention

"Open relationship" all the kids are doing it .

fuck buddys just friends all that shit is over once you've actually dated and been "in love"

immo she's a slut if your not enough for her ...college is no excuse . if nething she should be posting this about you .

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by Private View Post
    "Open relationship" all the kids are doing it .

fuck buddys just friends all that shit is over once you've actually dated and been "in love"

immo she's a slut if your not enough for her ...college is no excuse . if nething she should be posting this about you .
    lol why should shee posting about me dude?
    and i still care for her alot and i cant help if i get jelouse oe the people i love

Kmatic, posting in off topic doesnt give you any post count.
    Oh wait you already reached 50! Well then feel free to make retarded topics

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Kmatic, posting in off topic doesnt give you any post count.
    Oh wait you already reached 50! Well then feel free to make retarded topics
    omfg people like you piss me off the most if you see someone that doesnt have 50 posts you assume they are trying to get the 50 posts...did you ever think that maby people enjoy talking about shit...and so fucking what if they want to get 50 posts stfu and let them get the 50 posts....put that cock back in you mouth and continue to suck it till you get your creamy surprise and leave us the fuck alone bitch

Hey cutie Senior Member

CHILL BRO.
    YOU WILL HYPERVENTILATE

ex's can rarely be friends, you either severe the ties of completely or dont break up at all, or else theres always a part of you which would want her. it depends on how long and how much you loved her and shittt

If it bothers you so much that you are having serious problems in regards to it, then try to get away from the situation. Hold to what you think is right inside and don't go against yourself.

On the other side, if you are like most guys (and a lot of girls), you will enjoy a no strings attached booty call. Some of the best relationships and longest relationships (and most fun), can be these kinds.

non-asians sure have complicated relationships.

No they cant...you already know you can hit it and it doesnt really matter if you do it one more time.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

A female friend is just a girl you haven't o don't wanna have sex with. Having an ex gf being your friend doesn't make any sense... unless she has gone fat.