Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Levitate

offtopic KO

This is a discussion on offtopic KO within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Wanet to share my second Hobby besides KO xD As you can see i got so skinny in my face, ...
Page: 1

Default offtopic KO

Wanet to share my second Hobby besides KO xD As you can see i got so skinny in my face, never been like this and came as a shock, fucking look like a zombie, well thats the cost of it u gotta pay lolz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2-dZIwdKaU

My first show in Men´s Physique. Ended up pretty good concidering i just did a diet for 5 weeks and barely had a clue how to pose. Ended up second place in Junior and 4th place Senior -178 CM. As you can see this is in Sweden, our size aint that big since we´re not allowed to compared to other countrys there u can simply be huge as fuck. Gonna stay the same size for another 1 year i think then build some to compete in other countrys if i qualify.

Got 3 more shows coming up in November that I will also post, just thought would be a fun thing to post than a KO vid >.<
    ZeroH likes this.

Moved to the correct section.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Typical bodybuilder PvP will anyone try something new in this damn media section? int bp doesn't work fuck ko man i quit

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Typical bodybuilder PvP will anyone try something new in this damn media section? int bp doesn't work fuck ko man i quit
    Thats not body building it's physique training, great physique btw what is the weight category?

Great job done there,i'm not a competitor but i do gym/street workout so i know how hard it is to get there.
    I'm 1.90cm / 102kg right now bulking till January (packs are still visible though),than i'm going to cut to 94kg.
    Send me a PM of your Instagram or so i'd love to follow up on your progress.

yeah its mens physique, its not weight class, as junior it was open lenght class and as senior it was lenght -178 cm class. i started diet when i was 75-76 kg ended up around 67-68kg at the show

feel free to sub or follow me on instagram, shahin.nejad. Another video will come up in 4 weeks after my next show, hopefully better clips and top 1 lots of vids/pics will be posted during the weeks for the prep for the show !