Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok.

This is a discussion on Ok. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Two nights ago I had an eye-opening experience, as hard as it is for me to write this I feel ...
Page: 1

ChrisOwns

Default Ok.

Two nights ago I had an eye-opening experience, as hard as it is for me to write this I feel it's better for me to let it out. On July 1st my best frined died. After bringing her home from a party I told her not to leave her house seeing how drunk she was, not to mention we were both on zanis. She kept telling me how much she wanted to go back to the party and I insisted that she didn't leave her house. I took her car keys but then she told m she needed to work early in the morning, so I gave them back. So I waited out side of her house for 10 minutes to make sure she didn't leave. At 2 AM she was pronounced dead. She left her house 30 mins after I went home. In the morning I got a call from her mother saying she bled to death after crashing into a tree on her back the party. Moral of the story I learned not to be so mean and not to take things for granted; you never know when you time is up. I wont be flamming anymore.

Havvk

omfg bro im sorry to hear that,sometimes we need to do the right things,is sad to learn with this kind of
    experiences

Sucks bro =/

RIP Laura. Sry to hear u have to go through this

ChrisOwns

This doesnt even seem real, honestly it doesnt even click in my head. Readin her myspace and all the times we had together is so crazy. And the fucked up part is that she didnt die from the crash, she died because she bled to death. She was so far off the road nobody saw her and she was trapped in the car. i guess theres a reason for everything and i pray that nobody has to go through this. Waking up every morning knowing i could have stopped her if i had taken her keys. i guess this can serve as a purpose, dont drink and drive. i used to see this shit on the news everyday and think nothing of it, but when it happens to someone you know is different. i will never drink alcohol agian.

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    dont drink and drive.
    Thats why i never got the car license. I love to drink, so i rather use the public transfer.
    It sux what happend Rest in peace!

my deepest condolences man

Healo

Default Re: Ok.

Two nights ago I had an eye-opening experience, as hard as it is for me to write this I feel it's better for me to let it out. *On July 1st my best frined died. *After bringing her home from a party I told her not to leave her house seeing how drunk she was, not to mention we were both on zanis. *She kept telling me how much she wanted to go back to the party and I insisted that she didn't leave her house. *I took her car keys but then she told m she needed to work early in the morning, so I gave them back. *So I waited out side of her house for 10 minutes to make sure she didn't leave. *At 2 AM she was pronounced dead. *She left her house 30 mins after I went home. *In the morning I got a call from her mother saying she bled to death after crashing into a tree on her back the party. *Moral of the story I learned not to be so mean and not to take things for granted; you never know when you time is up. *I wont be flamming anymore.
    That's really messed up man, sorry for your loss and RIP to your friend

Reinhard

Im sorry for your lose man, RIP Laura Rosenthal.

RIP..

but i gotta question..

1st u wrote

Originally posted by ChrisOwns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChrisOwns)</div>
    i will never drink alcohol agian.[/b]
    then i read in an other topic

<!--QuoteBegin-ChrisOwns

lol thanks. *Yeah ima get high and watch fireworks all night :wub:

u wont drink alcohol again..but still take other drugs? h43r:

nidah

i am sorry for your loss, someone close to me recently passed away aswell

ChrisOwns

First of all: alcohol can't be compaired to weed, secondly, i'm really not in the mood to be integrated. I'm doing everything I can to keep my mind off of this and last thing I want to do is answer to someone. And ty for the people who showed sympathy

First of all: alcohol can't be compaired to weed, secondly, i'm really not in the mood to be integrated. *I'm doing everything I can to keep my mind off of this and last thing I want to do is answer to someone. *And ty for the people who showed sympathy
    some years ago..i used to smoke weed n stuff...and i can tell u that enough weed in the wrong moment..is way harder then EVERY alcoholtrip u can be on....

ChrisOwns

If you had any idea of what I was going through, trust me, you'd be smoking as well.

If you had any idea of what I was going through, trust me, you'd be smoking as well.
    nope i wont..i wish u fun today smoking weed on ur depressions...it will make it even harder for you

remember kids..only smoke weed in a good mood...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast