Okay I can't keep this to myself hehehehe

This is a discussion on Okay I can't keep this to myself hehehehe within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I have been enjoying the comments on this Gallon of milk for sale on Amazon for quite a while now. ...
Page: 1

Dragonfaire

Default Okay I can't keep this to myself hehehehe

I have been enjoying the comments on this Gallon of milk for sale on Amazon for quite a while now. I don't know if most of theses people ever bought it or if one persons creative crazy comments lead to them just following suit. I do know that I can't keep it too myslef any longer they are just too much fun!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-...&s=gourmet-food

Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz

Other products by Tuscan
    Price: $3.99

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Gristedes Supermarkets of New York.

<3 Becca. What the hell lol? Groceries online? I'm IN!

This isn't the only weird thing out there. I've seen food being sold on ebay, socks, used clothing, whole buncha random shit.

Dragonfaire

My personal favorite review : My pain, my happiness...., July 21, 2006
    Reviewer: Danmanx "Dan"
    My girlfriend of eight months gave me an ultimatum...the milk or me...for the past few months I've dedicated my life to 'the milk' instead of her. She knew something was wrong 5 minutes into our torrid relationship when I asked her if I could be breastfed. She provided it and it was great...at first. Then I started...experimenting...I started going behind her back to have 1% milk, 2% milk...fat free..oooh....chocolate. Then I discovered the 'nectar of life'. It sends so much extacsy and pleasure down my spine that I needn't say more to tell you what satisfaction it provides me. Needless to say.

She's gone.

THE MILK IS MINE!

MONSTER

RIFK

KNAI!