Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

@ old Wagyar

This is a discussion on @ old Wagyar within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Patorx why u luv wagger if u dotn know him xD ? well have to say took me like 10 ...
Page: 3

Patorx why u luv wagger if u dotn know him xD ? well have to say took me like 10 min on goblins to start loving him :wub:[/b]
    And all we did was discussing Peruvian political situation :blink: You have Fetisism I tell you :lol:

Ps. Becca I love you too :wub:

patorox

And all we did was discussing Peruvian political situation :blink: You have Fetisism I tell you :lol:
    Ps. Becca I love you too :wub:[/b]

hey waggy could u beat warriors at ur lvl without separ/cub defense?

I want an archer but I dont know bcuz a warrior at the same lvl can damage more at my view but I dunno tell me plxor

hey waggy could u beat warriors at ur lvl without separ/cub defense?
    I want an archer but I dont know bcuz a warrior at the same lvl can damage more at my view but I dunno tell me plxor[/b]
    Sucky warriors yes, but not warrior with good compo and who does forward+backward compo. Then I couldn't out dmg him and I either had to step front with him, when he could hit but I couldn't > eventually loose. Only warrior I remember winning me by totally tanking ( I had weapon def on ) was tempest, he was taking all arrowshowers and yet his sitting compo overdamaged me. Best warrior compoer I ever saw...

Now u need to think like this, archer +300 less defence than warrior and lot more hp, now even archer could out damage warriors dmg, still warrior has good change to win just because of higher hp. Get yourself every possible defence item you can get then laugh warriors why try to kill you. Trust me if you learn potting well, tanking warriors won't be your problem, their problem is if they can run away enough fast when they are dying and their ass is iced Also never underestimate styxing warrior...for some people styx=fucked compo.

Also remember there are and always will be those guys who u cannot beat, never run away them, practise with them to see their weaknesses and become better and besides if they are better they deserve their 50 nps Trust me if people know, you are the guy who never fears anyone, you get much more respect as an archer than that guy who shoots from far and runs always...he maybe has more nps but reputation of a roadrunner...

Oh btw I forgot to mention warriors who slide archers....I don't remember loosing any sliding warrior no matter what their lvl were. I propably would loose to tempest, Z4, Hype, Greg, Husy etc...but then they never were that gay that they would try sliding compo on me

patorox

Sucky warriors yes, but not warrior with good compo and who does forward+backward compo. Then I couldn't out dmg him and I either had to step front with him, when he could hit but I couldn't > eventually loose. Only warrior I remember winning me by totally tanking ( I had weapon def on ) was tempest, he was taking all arrowshowers and yet his sitting compo overdamaged me. Best warrior compoer I ever saw...

Now u need to think like this, archer +300 less defence than warrior and lot more hp, now even archer could out damage warriors dmg, still warrior has good change to win just because of higher hp. Get yourself every possible defence item you can get then laugh warriors why try to kill you. Trust me if you learn potting well, tanking warriors won't be your problem, their problem is if they can run away enough fast when they are dying and their ass is iced Also never underestimate styxing warrior...for some people styx=fucked compo.

Also remember there are and always will be those guys who u cannot beat, never run away them, practise with them to see their weaknesses and become better and besides if they are better they deserve their 50 nps Trust me if people know, you are the guy who never fears anyone, you get much more respect as an archer than that guy who shoots from far and runs always...he maybe has more nps but reputation of a roadrunner...

Oh btw I forgot to mention warriors who slide archers....I don't remember loosing any sliding warrior no matter what their lvl were. I propably would loose to tempest, Z4, Hype, Greg, Husy etc...but then they never were that gay that they would try sliding compo on me [/b]

humm nice...

thanks :lol: I dont know if I start a warrior or archer....btw playing solo is sh1t

humm nice...

thanks :lol: I dont know if I start a warrior or archer....btw playing solo is sh1t [/b]
    Don't solo, play team, get good gay clan like NO was/is We still play together just not in KO

patorox

Don't solo, play team, get good gay clan like NO was/is We still play together just not in KO [/b]
    kinda hard to find an english speaking clan that accepts new ppl
    and I wouldnt play solo in my character, i think is way better share with 1 more guy that is trustful

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Only warrior I remember winning me by totally tanking ( I had weapon def on ) was tempest, he was taking all arrowshowers and yet his sitting compo overdamaged me. Best warrior compoer I ever saw...[/b]

right -.- forget me ! seems like i gotta reupload my movie

Oh btw I forgot to mention warriors who slide archers....I don't remember loosing any sliding warrior no matter what their lvl were. I propably would loose to tempest, Z4, Hype, Greg, Husy etc...but then they never were that gay that they would try sliding compo on me [/b]

right -.- forget me ! seems like i gotta reupload my movie [/b]
    Read n00blet, you are that etc :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't know you made movie, were you on? Is it a horror movie? :lol:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

right -.- forget me ! seems like i gotta reupload my movie [/b]

Noone forgot u U were just to busy lvling. U see, theres a big aoe party. 5 vokers, 2 priests and 1 mage whos not even in party and is asking swift from hoody :lol:

It goes like this

Pele>Ronaldinho>......>Kamdudsean football team>.....>Zedeku Wepu ( play in Madagasgar 4th league ), Polish tractor driver Ivan Kaninsky>....>Pooh the bear>Maradona[/b]
    He might be an ass, a drugaddict and all u want... im not defending him there... But u CANT deny he has serious skills in football

Anyway... CARLITOS TEVEZ FTW!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Noone forgot u U were just to busy lvling. U see, theres a big aoe party. 5 vokers, 2 priests and 1 mage whos not even in party and is asking swift from hoody :lol:

[/b]

omg i look so pimped out with my raptor and shell pauld compared to the other warriors xDDD

and waggy just check the first link on my sig, ım teh rape u on the first "fight" in it... i even fully tanked u!!!

and actually, it woulda been sad if tempests wasnt able to tank / kill you with the items he had :P (ive played that warrior, i know how much of a tank that baba was )

Im Pato[/b]

kuak kuak

patorox

He might be an ass, a drugaddict and all u want... im not defending him there... But u CANT deny he has serious skills in football

Anyway... CARLITOS TEVEZ FTW![/b]

ronaldinho gaucho, kaká ftw xDDDDDDD

btw I know maradonna was a damn great player but...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123