Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

omfg HATRED clan (diewithmykiss flame here pls)

This is a discussion on omfg HATRED clan (diewithmykiss flame here pls) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ooooh SPLAT! Bumpeh! :wub: Don't get along please...flame flame wheeeee...
Page: 2

Ooooh SPLAT! Bumpeh! :wub:

Don't get along please...flame flame wheeeee

RingWraith

S> my body for food

Originally posted by RingWraith
    S> my body for food

B> ur body h43r:

Niro

omg ring likes men and raine is lesbian lololol! flame flame!

ohya and matt is dating alex!

Originally posted by Niro
    omg ring likes men and raine is lesbian lololol! flame flame!

ohya and matt is dating alex!
    then I'm a girl :lol:

IntrepidTimorous

oh,rofl

XenActing

Yeah, Hatred really blows... Raine's a complete biitch. She's so insensitive that when I got batmanned by golems she switched servers and waited for me so she could 30 stone me. This was only to find out I was rolled back and she didn't have to be there.

You're awful, Raine.

But we all love you anyway. Thanks for accepting me into Wrath, Hatred, and Hatred Ventrilo MuthaFucka (Hey, that's the title in the welcome splash).

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by 0000000
    and its a blast owning every single flame and making ppl frustrated. I hope you understand that every flame gives us maximum comedy value on ventrilo, espectially when its some newb we dexp'd or a turk i insulted ingame.

What flame do you own? You have the mentality of a 5 year old. You bug wars because you know you're shit wo bugs. No bugs = zero not getting any warders. Oh yeah, and don't forget about the mage you have in luferson waiting to tp you guys. You guys are sooo leet. You would think being in a top clan you would try to set an example and show people how to do the right thing, but no, you do the exact opposit. Fucking loser. You expliote bugs because you knwo you're shit at this game

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    What flame do you own? *You have the mentality of a 5 year old. You bug wars because you know you're shit wo bugs. *No bugs = zero not getting any warders. *Oh yeah, and don't forget about the mage you have in luferson waiting to tp you guys. *You guys are sooo leet. *You would think being in a top clan you would try to set an example and show people how to do the right thing, but no, you do the exact opposit. *Fucking loser. *You expliote bugs because you knwo you're shit at this game
    What the hell are you on about, there are no mages waiting for us at luferson...are you fucking stupid? We just make good use of TP scrolls and rogues in the friend's list. Plus, the invasion this morning was the 1st war that zero has gone to for weeks - he didn't even go to the war, no war = no warder....you're dumb.

cccch

i lol at you diewithmykiss. You really are a dumbass. Youve become quite the little ethug.

DieWithMyKiss

hmm, if i remember correctly, 0000000 said "we havent bugged the wars in weeks" meaning you guys do bug wars. Now whos lookin stupid? Owned by your own clan mate. GG kthxbye

Sweet

hmm, if i remember correctly, 0000000 said "we havent bugged the wars in weeks" meaning you guys do bug wars. Now whos lookin stupid? *Owned by your own clan mate. *GG kthxbye
    omg, stfu -_-

Road

hmm, if i remember correctly, 0000000 said "we havent bugged the wars in weeks" meaning you guys do bug wars. Now whos lookin stupid? *Owned by your own clan mate. *GG kthxbye
    "did" would be the correct term. Hatred hasn't had an active mage for weeks until 3 days ago. I don't know why I should even explain this to you. And as for "bugging" the war, when was the last time people got tp'ed out of the prison gate? Everybody who has a mage in the party would do that, yes, all other "well-known" clan with mages would tp their sins into the warder too, it's an advantage they have. Get off our back and flame the whole USKO please.

You sound like a sour little bitch trying to find any chances of flaming zero in every single thread (oh well, you've come to the right one since this IS in fact a flame-Hatred thread ^^), but really...your petty performance at trying to degrade him in other threads are quite humerous.

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Raine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Raine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    "did" would be the correct term. Hatred hasn't had an active mage for weeks until 3 days ago. I don't know why I should even explain this to you. And as for "bugging" the war, when was the last time people got tp'ed out of the prison gate? Everybody who has a mage in the party would do that, yes, all other "well-known" clan with mages would tp their sins into the warder too, it's an advantage they have. Get off our back and flame the whole USKO please.

You sound like a sour little bitch trying to find any chances of flaming zero in every single thread (oh well, you've come to the right one since this IS in fact a flame-Hatred thread ^^), but really...your petty performance at trying to degrade him in other threads are quite humerous.[/b]

Look at you siggy, this is the topic to flame him, and just because other people do it, lets follow the leader right? And only because you didn't have an active mage is the reason yuo don't do it? Real nice. And that itslef is a lie because a mage from your clan was beggin us for a cz raven party about 10 days ago. And i'm not flamming zero only, it's the whole clan, you guys are rather pathetic, bugging the game to gain nps. Not too long ago F9 was running around in OB because the twoers were bugged, the ss is posted on the forums, look for it. What do you have to say to that? Oh yeah, he didn't know. For a level 70 I think he knows thats a fucking bug.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast