Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

omfg this shit at my school

This is a discussion on omfg this shit at my school within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; any1 got pwned ? if yes got video? O_O! attention whore :/...
Page: 2

any1 got pwned ?

if yes got video? O_O!

attention whore :/

Banned

i was in cooking class then we had to have a lock down for like 2 hours.. the school right next to us(high school) is haveing hostigas n there RIGHT NOW there are 3 schools by us ,, well includeing us. 1 elementary 1 middle(mine) 1 high ... there is a swat team and like 58885 cops and paramedics.. OMGGGGGGGG [/b]
    you go to a middle school? :huh:

PlayerofRogueC0la

you go to a middle school? :huh:[/b]
    yes, high school in 2 months :wub:

DarK

omg shooting!

Quick! POST ON KO4LIFE.

Ruthless

its called a joke bitch , someone ban tis retard from the forums , i guess he chooses a topic for the day to flame , guess i was lucky enough for his retardidness to come here[/b]
    rofl..u just contradicted urself, learn to spell b4 u accuse others of being retarded. <_<

wouldn&#39;t of happened if i was there with my gun when the shooting started woulda be like cs_assault mother fucker BOOOM HEAD SHOT

Vee

wouldn&#39;t of happened if i was there with my gun when the shooting started woulda be like cs_assault mother fucker BOOOM HEAD SHOT[/b]
    Or he could&#39;ve just randomly fired in your direction and hit your massive body

PlayerofRogueC0la

lmfao my friend today made a map of the high school =P its called de_hoover !!!! lmfao soo funny its like were at school lmfao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12