One special day "WIGILIA" :wub:

This is a discussion on One special day "WIGILIA" :wub: within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; At last has come day of "Wigilia" I don't know if you have it in your countries and how it's ...
Page: 1

Pytolina

Default One special day "WIGILIA" :wub:

At last has come day of "Wigilia" I don't know if you have it in your countries and how it's called, I only know for sure that Turks don't have it :lol: Every Polish is waiting all year for this one day, becouse there will be special dinner which contains 12 dishes and we can eat untill we are full. xD :lol: :wub:

This is not the only reason why we are waiting for it. Latter we will give present to each others. :wub:

There is always bad side of happy day like this <_< Your all familly is coming too you (or you are visiting your familly xD in this year they are coming to me and I had to clean almost every recess in my house <_<) and you must sing songs, "Kolędy" xD. I hate it, everyone from my family can't sing, with me invlusive. It's really tragic when +/- 20 ppl is trying to sing. h43r:

About midnight you must go to church it's called "Pasterka" and you are waiting for Jezus births.

+/- thats how looks this day in Poland xD

I want to wish you all KO4LIFE members Merry Christmas! :wub:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

It's called Christmas in the other side of the world. And WOW,
    Originally posted by Pytolina
    we can eat untill we are full
    you can't eat until you're full the other days of the year? :blink:

JK mate, merry christmas to you too!

Pytolina

I know that it's it called Christmas in polish it's called "Boże Narodzenie", but this one day is called "Wigilia". :wub: