Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Optical Illusion :o

This is a discussion on Optical Illusion :o within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I find it hilarious that this guy says he assumes you are intelligent yet he spends 9 min trying to ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

I find it hilarious that this guy says he assumes you are intelligent yet he spends 9 min trying to convince such a simple idea that an 8 year old could think of. He makes it seem like he is really intelligent and is enlightening people but he is saying things even christians who believes in God have thought of before. I am Catholic and of course I have thought of this before.

This guy thinks hes Michael Moore rofl. And to pretendings to imitate a dumbfuck is worse than being the dumbfuck.

Although I am Catholic by birth, I dont really believe that much. I dont deny there is a god but I wont run around convincing people god exists or doesnt exist. Personally, I feel that people who have to run around convincing God doesnt exist is insecure because its not like they are part of this religion that tells them to do so lol.

And the more we learn about science and our world, the more science agrees with the existence of God. That is what science tells us. Believe it or not.

retarded

im not even gonna bother defending it wouldn't matter u kids and ur bang theory enjoy being retarded fish monkeys (or how did mr garrison put it ? )

and they only care about religion if it envolves the turks they defend

tuna your actually wrong bro alot of religion old skool religions say you should spread word to all at all opurtunitys stuff like that my dads side of the family are old skool baptist and the kids in that school go out "soul winning" like jehova witness crap

all religions will be represented in heaven tho so alls good peace and love

Banned

we all know god doesnt exist. even the people that believe in god know he doesnt exist.

we all know god doesnt exist. even the people that believe in god know he doesnt exist.[/b]
    hilarious

TunaFishyMe

nah man...i know that a lot of religion say to spread the word. But im talking about people who dont believe in god, who go around trying to spread that god doesnt exist. To me, that shows insecurity. They arent following any religion that tells them to tell everyone that god doesnt exist but they feel like it makes them more intelligent if they do. Thats why this guy said, "I am going to assume you are intelligent" Because if you arent intelligent, then you wont see his optical illusion But if you do see his Illusion then you are intelligent!! IT COVERS ALL CASES!! O LOOK!! Thats an optical Illusion!!!

I always thought optical meant something to do with vision or at least the eye. I guess you do need someone "intelligent" to understand that vid

personally, most religion preach the same thing. Yes, they arent perfect. Yes, there have been murder commited in the name of a god but we are humans and humans arent perfect. Its striving to become perfect and do good that matters. In all situations, you cant look at one angle and say its all like this. People who say "God doesnt exist because he didnt give me a SNES" is just retarded. (If you arent 'intelligent' enough, feel free to replace 'SNES' with anything you want.) When I was young, my mommy told me shell do anything for me. Today she didnt give me a PS3, she must not exist too right

Dont wrry tuna, ur moma felt pretty real for me last night xD

And the retard award goes to... MAGIC!
    Wise is one who knows he knows nothing

Banned

hmm....i like my award. at least i get one. i actually asked a few people that went to church and did the whole retarded praying thing. they said they didn't believe in god but sometimes when they feel sad or something they go just cuz they don't have anyone to talk to. either that or just want to fit it with all the idiots that believe in god.

TunaFishyMe

hmm....i like my award. at least i get one. i actually asked a few people that went to church and did the whole retarded praying thing. they said they didn't believe in god but sometimes when they feel sad or something they go just cuz they don't have anyone to talk to. either that or just want to fit it with all the idiots that believe in god.[/b]
    cool. im sure the people you asked put it in those exact words

eddiezhu

erm that was the boringest shit i have ever seen.. people believe in god cause they choose to.. change christian to muslim... i'm sure turks will come after that guy who made it ^_^

Banned

someone came up to me the other day and said

"what religion are you?"

"what do you mean?"

"what religion are you a part of?"

"i dont know, guess im just here"

"so your agnostic and atheist?"

"no, i didnt say that"

"so you believe in god?"

"i didnt say that either.."

"then what are you?"

"why does it matter?"

"i need to know..."

see where im getting at? way back when in 1500 bc everyone believed in the gods because to them, it was the only thing they had to follow, so every single member of society at that time had a belief. and it really did keep things in order. but as times change we start to explore things and get better knowledge of "why we are here" and people start questioning the authority of god. now, im not taking sides because i am only an observer, but humanity itself like i said before is a funny breed. you have the extremists, you have the ones that dont want to do anything, you have the ones that want to get involved one way or another but thats what makes us human, because of those traits. if we did not question weather god exists or not, then WHY are we here? i dont have beliefs, but rather know whats "on the other side" and "life after death" or to put it another way, "life after living"

Jay

sorry to burst ure religious fuckups beliefs, but there is NO god.. its just something humans made up so they have something to believe in, something tht gives them little hope in time of need... nothing more...

TunaFishyMe

sorry to burst ure religious fuckups beliefs, but there is NO god.. its just something humans made up so they have something to believe in, something tht gives them little hope in time of need... nothing more...[/b]
    says the most qualified person in the world lol

says the most qualified person in the world lol[/b]
    Why apply sarcasm in order to bash him indirectly when you have nothing to prove his statement false?

blueduck

we all know god doesnt exist. even the people that believe in god know he doesnt exist.[/b]
    +1 personally i dont think god exsist because if he did then life would proabably be much better.. and second if god does exist then how come he isnt alive and how come no one can see him.. suposly onces you die you'll be able to see him i think thats total bs. and if u die you "suposly" go to heaven or hell. imo i think when you die its just like when u sleep like you know how when you have those time where u dont remember you dream and its just black while u sleep i think thats just what happen..

Banned

+1 personally i dont think god exsist because if he did then life would proabably be much better.. and second if god does exist then how come he isnt alive and how come no one can see him.. suposly onces you die you'll be able to see him i think thats total bs. and if u die you "suposly" go to heaven or hell. imo i think when you die its just like when u sleep like you know how when you have those time where u dont remember you dream and its just black while u sleep i think thats just what happen..[/b]
    want a little science behind this?

you know different dimensions right? 2D, 3D, but we can not see anything 4D. but we DO know that 4D exists, but we can just simply not see it. Some people like to theorize that when you die, your so called "soul" that drives your body and organs to work is still alive but your physical body isnt. so you end up travelling to the 5th dimension where you can see everything, but no one can see you. and you can only interact with other people on that plane.

and you cant say "god doesnt exist" because you have no idea either right? you can ask me, "well neither do you...." that is why it is called "belief".

im not christian, and i dont like to say god doenst exist, or he does exist for that matter.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast