Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Osama Bin Laden urges U.S to convert to islam?

This is a discussion on Osama Bin Laden urges U.S to convert to islam? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070907/ap_on_...bin_laden_video just want your thoughts on this. They are really not helping islam at all but making it look like ...
Page: 1

Banned

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070907/ap_on_...bin_laden_video

just want your thoughts on this.

They are really not helping islam at all but making it look like a total dissapointment. U.S and any european country can make that bitch turn to a Jew if they really wanted to ~_~

rofl. US is winning the war so why should we disobey one of the ammendments (freedom of religion) to end a war that we're winning? XDD osama bin laden is a fuking clown.

He is only doing what the Koran is instructing him and other muslims to do:

Sura 9-29: “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

Sura 22-9: “As for the unbelievers for them garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skins shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods.”

Sura 47-4: “When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”

And lol tripleOG, in what way are you winning the war? If creating more terrorists than before you started, raising the risk of war with Iran, installing a government that will be gone right after the occupation is over and having no exit strategy whatsoever is "winning" then i would hate to see what your definition of losing is. You need to turn off FOX news.

Banned

we just need to put a fucking totamic bomb on afganistan and iraq like fucking japan

Cocaine

Idiot.

we just need to put a fucking totamic bomb on afganistan and iraq like fucking japan[/b]

fucking retard

Osama should be hang by his balls
    As much as i hate the war on Irak and Bush... freedom of religion is a god given right

Banned

fucking retard[/b]
    your stupid

Psy

we just need to put a fucking totamic bomb on afganistan and iraq like fucking japan[/b]
    stupid fucking dicklick... kill millions of innocent people so that we can kill several thousand is what you basically just said. Go crawl back in bed with your parents, fuqing inbreeder

Ki1laH

Do you realize what happened to japan was something that happened because...
    1- We weren't educated enough to realize the REAL damages it would do...or we like to pretend that
    2- It actually saved many lives that would have been lost in actual combat...

After that it was realized that shit isn't to be dropped anywhere, you are a ... excuse my french ... a fucking retard for even suggesting such a thing.

Iraq and Afganistan aren't all for osama, only the terrorists are...why punish the rest to death, at the same time pissing off/scaring other countries inevitable starting WWIII which would involve nukes blowing up the damn earth pretty much.

Think, type, read it, think some more, then hit "Add Reply"

fuqing inbreeder[/b]
    :lol:

Banned

I SAY NUKE THOSE FUCKERS AND NUKE THEM GOOD
    stupid fucking dicklick... kill millions of innocent people so that we can kill several thousand is what you basically just said. Go crawl back in bed with your parents, fuqing inbreeder[/b]
    lol ^^
    look what happend to japan... we surreender we sarreender waaaa ((

Ki1laH

*deleted obscene comment*

lol ^^
    look what happend to japan... we surreender we sarreender waaaa (([/b]
    Are you from the USA...?

I certainly hope not, you are a disgrace. You are the reason people come up with the misconceptions they do about Americans. You are the reason there is no peace in the middle east. You are the reason your mommy and daddy are never happy. You are the reason ... meh I don't want to make you cry i'll stop before I get mean.

Holy shit crap is it every month there has to be the same politics discussion? We have beat a dead horse over and over. For the first time I'll leave this thread with a twoliner - The iraqi's will never change.... there is no such thing as radical islam. A moderate muslim is like a catholic christian... if your going to be half assed about what you do then why do it.

/bye

Banned

Are you from the USA...?

I certainly hope not, you are a disgrace. You are the reason people come up with the misconceptions they do about Americans. You are the reason there is no peace in the middle east. You are the reason your mommy and daddy are never happy. You are the reason ... meh I don't want to make you cry i'll stop before I get mean.[/b]
    lol dont tell me im a disgrace when they have peice of shits who do nothing but kill people and shit, so dont give me that bull shit
    how do you make people cry over the internet :S you must be real some big over internet

you all say bomb turkey.. i want kill turks..blah blah blah over a fucking INTERNET GAME and when i say NUKE those people who killing in REAL life ( not geting owned in a video game by a turk who is better then you ) then you tell me your retard your pathetic and shit..all bunch of hypircrits

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast