Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Osama Bin Laden urges U.S to convert to islam?

This is a discussion on Osama Bin Laden urges U.S to convert to islam? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; we just need to put a fucking totamic bomb on afganistan and iraq like fucking japan[/b] totamic bomb...hehe. less KO, ...
Page: 2

we just need to put a fucking totamic bomb on afganistan and iraq like fucking japan[/b]
    totamic bomb...hehe.

less KO, more studying...

Ki1laH

lol dont tell me im a disgrace when they have peice of shits who do nothing but kill people and shit, so dont give me that bull shit
    how do you make people cry over the internet :S you must be real some big over internet

you all say bomb turkey.. i want kill turks..blah blah blah over a fucking INTERNET GAME and when i say NUKE those people who killing in REAL life ( not geting owned in a video game by a turk who is better then you ) then you tell me your retard your pathetic and shit..all bunch of hypircrits[/b]
    Hey smart guy.

I never threatened you or anything, i'm not trying to act "Big" over the internet, that is retarded...you are slightly more retarded than that is by even suggesting the fact that I was doing that to you.

And what you said involves killing SO MANY innocent people, it is a discracefull thing to even suggest...

And again, nice try at an argument, you know resorting to calling me a hypocrite with a statement that doesn't in the least bit connect to me.

I've never said to bomb turkey or anything to or near that extent, I've never gotten pissed at them and said people should kill them...that's horrible.

If you want to retort, make it relevant...if you can't do that, at least make it witty.

For all of our sakes.

Banned

He is only doing what the Koran is instructing him and other muslims to do:

Sura 9-29: “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

Sura 22-9: “As for the unbelievers for them garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skins shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods.”

Sura 47-4: “When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”

And lol tripleOG, in what way are you winning the war? If creating more terrorists than before you started, raising the risk of war with Iran, installing a government that will be gone right after the occupation is over and having no exit strategy whatsoever is "winning" then i would hate to see what your definition of losing is. You need to turn off FOX news.[/b]
    they are not losing nor winning. they are between the Lose and Winning line. Installing a new government and give control to iraqi soldiers is a decent plan. There was purpose to the iraqi war, Take out sadam and terrorist and Weapon of Mass destruction, yes they have the WMD because USA gave it to them, they just cant find it. Also about war with iran, i believe thats a more legit war then iraq, we talking NUKES here.. And theres a high chance it will be used on Isreal. If Norht Korea cant have it then Iran cant -_- But yes Iraq is out of control no one is winning and the killing is going on

Banned

Hey smart guy.

I never threatened you or anything, i'm not trying to act "Big" over the internet, that is retarded...you are slightly more retarded than that is by even suggesting the fact that I was doing that to you.

And what you said involves killing SO MANY innocent people, it is a discracefull thing to even suggest...

And again, nice try at an argument, you know resorting to calling me a hypocrite with a statement that doesn't in the least bit connect to me.

I've never said to bomb turkey or anything to or near that extent, I've never gotten pissed at them and said people should kill them...that's horrible.

If you want to retort, make it relevant...if you can't do that, at least make it witty.

For all of our sakes.[/b]
    did i say you ? no, you said you would stop before you make me cry
    wtf you think the terrost did? kill only politicians? they killed fucking innocent people aswell, but our innocent people are not training to be a terrorst like alot of them
    i never said i was smart

Ki1laH

did i say you ? no, you said you would stop before you make me cry
    wtf you think the terrost did? kill only politicians? they killed fucking innocent people aswell, but our innocent people are not training to be a terrorst like alot of them
    i never said i was smart[/b]
    You directed it towards me, so generally speaking, yes.

Terrorists are horrible people, yes they are. I have no problem with people killing the terrorists to stop them from killing innocent people, I do however have a problem with killing completely innocent people to do so, stooping to their level of disgust would completely debacle the whole battle against the terrorists.

Doing what you suggested, would make anybody that has the same belief as you, and the people that would do such a thing, nothing but terrorists.

freedom of religion is a god given right[/b]
    do i really need to point out the irony in that statement. :P

Ripper_of_romania

You guys judge terorrists too harsh.The only thing they do is defend themselves from american butchers.They'r force is no match for american one,so they use guerilla warfare.As for the innocent people killing,well that's their misconception.

Over and out

banaanc

cool osama is as stupid as bush

You guys judge terorrists too harsh.The only thing they do is defend themselves from american butchers.They'r force is no match for american one,so they use guerilla warfare.As for the innocent people killing,well that's their misconception.

Over and out[/b]
    LOL?
    americans are trying to help the iraqish ppl, not to hurt them, what they do is exactly for the reason zero stated, coz they think thats what god wants them to do.
    btw, just for ur knowledge guys, terrorist is ONLY in civillian area, like 9/11 or what happens in israel, but this is just war :\
    and as some1 else said, a war with Iran is a good thing since they plan to delete Israel from the map with the nukes they are making, and who knows what else.

Banned Senior Member

I believe the war with Iran is inevitable because they threathen too much

Banned

we just need to put a fucking totamic bomb on afganistan and iraq like fucking japan[/b]
    Other than that I agree. Why should I give a shit if innocent ragheads die? Do they care if I die? NO. They don't support the government we are trying to install there, so if they refuse help, kill them off too. I'm sure that when 9/11 happened they were all over there OH NOES POOR AMERICANS I CUT MYSELF FOR THEIR LOSS. Instead after we run off osama to hide in the mountains the remaining people would rather spend their time setting off car bombs to kill those that are trying to help them become free. FUCK EM.

banaanc

hmmm interesting how many ppl in Iraq would want Saddam back, cause he did know what hes doing, but US as always dont give a s... about anything but oil, the problem is that most of them dont know what war is they have forgotten, cause last war was like in some 18xx or smth(dun know US history to well, but dont remember any wars in last century) in here WWII ended in 1990, when the retarded ussr a$$holes were kicked out of here, tho many of that russian speaking-to-stupid-to-learn-any-other-languages scum is still here

and that osama-idiot stuff... they have to be retarded, if they think they get to heaven and get some 49 or smth virgins if they blow their arses up in the middle of market, and even if theyll get there what those 50 virgins will do there
    i can understand ppl believing in gods and stuff, but cant understand going and killing for sht like that

and israel isnt a real country ppl gave them that place cause they wanted them out of Europe(sound racist, but jews act as if they were only victims of WWII, they lost their country once, and now are doing everything to lose it again) communist sht was worse than hitler, cause germans killed mostly jews, russians killed everyone who was smarter, or wealthier than them.

i hope now i have p@#$ off everybody

I cant see how ppl defend the things USA do in here it makes me sick. Are u so fucking full of yourselfs that u cant see that your goverment and all your "troops" are making something wrong? And yeah as zero said ur country is just making more muslims wanna fight u rather then being your friends.

The biggest terrorist is USA and will be til it get removed.

saga

betta nuke turkey

i love osama for releasing this tape quite frankly he just got a republican re-elected

on another note with 9/11 comming Michael Hayden the head of the cia announced today that the us threat level is high atm due to some information seems that terrorist are planning to attack again and they estimate it to be even worse then a civil war something along the lines of that i tried to find exact quote cuz i only heard his speech over the radio but can't find it because liberal news sucks

The biggest terrorist is USA and will be til it get removed.[/b]
    just a quick fun fact for you the us some time in the 1980 or 1990's for one year straight were producing nuclear missiles i believe over 50 + a day .... we wont be removed

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast