Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Osama Bin Laden urges U.S to convert to islam?

This is a discussion on Osama Bin Laden urges U.S to convert to islam? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; thatswhy they pay osama....
Page: 3

banaanc

thatswhy they pay osama.

Banned

dont you think theres something wrong with western civilization's religions? they all urges you to convert people to your own religion and outkast others. which will always involve in conflicts and wars.

eastern religions are different, it talks about ways of life and how to live your life. most important of all is it teaches you to accept others.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Only nuke iraq needs is an education nuke. They are just dumb and dont know what to do. Or try to replace their religious leaders who would silently open their eyes.

About usa, is there anyone that stupid here to say that they havent done anything bad? I dont only mean nuking japan, wouldnt take long to find out that they play rly dirty also. Freedom and world peace my arse.

just a quick fun fact for you the us some time in the 1980 or 1990's for one year straight were producing nuclear missiles i believe over 50 + a day .... we wont be removed[/b]
    25-15 years those missles will be useless now

banaanc

us can destroy world 10 times, russia some 5, other nuclear countries some 5 more, but who da f... will care about it in the end :P

Banned

I SAY NUKE THOSE FUCKERS AND NUKE THEM GOOD

lol ^^
    look what happend to japan... we surreender we sarreender waaaa (([/b]

YOUR A DUMBASS.

During the summer before the atomic bomb was dropped, Japan made SEVERAL gestures towards surrendering but Eisenhower wanted the bomb dropped to flex USmuscles.

Im guessing you have no idea the implications of using a nuclear weapon.

After the atomic bomb was dropped, traces of nuclear resonance was found in almost every country in the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE.

God help your ignorant soul.

Ripper_of_romania

LOL?
    americans are trying to help the iraqish ppl, not to hurt them, what they do is exactly for the reason zero stated, coz they think thats what god wants them to do.
    btw, just for ur knowledge guys, terrorist is ONLY in civillian area, like 9/11 or what happens in israel, but this is just war :\
    and as some1 else said, a war with Iran is a good thing since they plan to delete Israel from the map with the nukes they are making, and who knows what else.[/b]
    Really?
    How about those prisoners sexually abused and humiliated?
    The democracy USA wants in Iraq has led Iraqi people into poverty,with fear they will not make it the other day,away from homes..is this what you call democracy?
    If they wanted to sink comunism why didn't they also start war with Iran?They picked Iraq,because it has more oil.
    And no,the war with Iran is not a good thing for neither of us,you talk only of Israel as an 3rd world trash country that everyone would be glad to erase it from the map.Did you think of civilian casualties if use of nuclear arsenal would be authorized?If it will be authorized you will play Knight Online in Heaven clan,or Hell,depending on your sins

sexyrexy

just get rid of dam religion it starts all the dam wars...

ex. my religion says that if your not part of it you go to hell and that i should sacrifice myself for it... so some dumbass goes and blows himself up and kills people who then retaliate...

ex. you have to follow the rules set in place by our religion and do such and such everyday... guy goes i dont want to and gets punished or some crap.. enough of those people get punished or w/e then go make a rebellion and people get killed..

just get the outa iraq and let them kill themselves off then we(the entire world) can flatten the entire country part by part and rebuild it so its no so dam f'ed up..

just my thoughts and i really dont care if you want to flame the crap outa me...

MillionVoices

He is only doing what the Koran is instructing him and other muslims to do:

Sura 9-29: “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

Sura 22-9: “As for the unbelievers for them garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skins shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods.”

Sura 47-4: “When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”

And lol tripleOG, in what way are you winning the war? If creating more terrorists than before you started, raising the risk of war with Iran, installing a government that will be gone right after the occupation is over and having no exit strategy whatsoever is "winning" then i would hate to see what your definition of losing is. You need to turn off FOX news.[/b]
    I was speaking to a Turk in KO. I was trying to expalin him the same rules about Islam. "that if your not with us, we have the right to wage war on you". He goes like no no, its not in my book. I started expalining thast his prohphet Muhhamed is a Pedophile since when he was 53 he fucked some 9 yr old chick. This turk was like no no . I ask him did you ever see Allah. He goes to me "Did you ever see the Wind" lol. I had to explain to him that wind is a form of atmospheric pressure, but ofc his head is full of shit.

As for Bush, he isnt stupid at all. Its all an Image. He knows exactly what he is doing. Diaobolical hah. Every single american thinks they are politicians by watching their news or reading media. Get it straight people you aint no fucking politicians. You dont know shit.

P.S if there was a bomb that just kills people and people only and leaves buildings intact. It woudve been used already

lucifer4

haha OBL is funny

MillionVoices

You guys judge terorrists too harsh.The only thing they do is defend themselves from american butchers.They'r force is no match for american one,so they use guerilla warfare.As for the innocent people killing,well that's their misconception.

Over and out[/b]
    right thats why they come to London and Paris and protest and burn every flag right?

banaanc

bsomewhere was a good quote - "fighting for peace is like f**king for virginity"

Burning flags thats terrorism! i burn atleast 1 american flag a day to make good for my bad things ive done!

banaanc

cant blame country for stupid government, here in Latvia we have some spineless fats**ts in ours, but the only option are some retarded communist sh**s, and those are even worse

Lag0nx

Really?
    How about those prisoners sexually abused and humiliated?
    The democracy USA wants in Iraq has led Iraqi people into poverty,with fear they will not make it the other day,away from homes..is this what you call democracy?
    If they wanted to sink comunism why didn't they also start war with Iran?They picked Iraq,because it has more oil.
    And no,the war with Iran is not a good thing for neither of us,you talk only of Israel as an 3rd world trash country that everyone would be glad to erase it from the map.Did you think of civilian casualties if use of nuclear arsenal would be authorized?If it will be authorized you will play Knight Online in Heaven clan,or Hell,depending on your sins[/b]
    as far as i know,Israel isn't a 3rd world country, actually,being in Romania and in Israel,Israel is even more developed than your own country,which is tbh full of poverty and homeless kids.
    if you were American French or British i would've understood ur comment.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast