Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Osama is dead.

This is a discussion on Osama is dead. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by MINO cool story, but that has absolutely no relevance to my statement, try rereading it or relearning ...
Page: 13

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    cool story, but that has absolutely no relevance to my statement, try rereading it or relearning english

You're a virgin when it comes to flaming people, stop embarrassing yourself it's sad.
    Sure it does. I think you just need a logic check in order to realize that we are both talking about the people that apparently smile at offensive remarks and then cry about them later on. The point is, I just learned something new... that those kind of people exist, but it also puts me in a situation to ask how did you come up to presenting such a situation... personal experience perhaps? That was the whole point of my last post in relevenace to your previous reply,... hopefully that dumbed it down enough for you to realize the tic-tac-toe connections between the two.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

cool story, but that has absolutely no relevance to my statement, try rereading it or relearning english

You're a virgin when it comes to flaming people, stop embarrassing yourself it's sad.

Who are u again?

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Who are u again?
    Been trying to find that out myself from the first time I`ve seen him on the forums a few weeks ago... but all I can conclude is a random troll.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Sure it does. I think you just need a logic check in order to realize that we are both talking about the people that apparently smile at offensive remarks and then cry about them later on. The point is, I just learned something new... that those kind of people exist, but it also puts me in a situation to ask how did you come up to presenting such a situation... personal experience perhaps? That was the whole point of my last post in relevenace to your previous reply,... hopefully that dumbed it down enough for you to realize the tic-tac-toe connections between the two.
    Do you really find it necessary to defend yourself in an entire paragraph?

I said nothing about crying "later on" just holding back tears. It's an emotional facial expression certain people have when in a confrontation. Smiling to cover it up is a practical preteen defense mechanism, which is why I thought of you. I dont know why this must be broken down for you, since you hint to be more intelligent than the average person with your only credentials being "studying for male nurse"

My personal experiences are on the giving side of this insult, which would be my reason behind using you as an example.

Who are u again?
    My forum name is located to the left of my post, above the Senior Member rank.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I`m raging brah... going hulk mode... bee arr bee.

Touchè at the mistake. Would be an accomplishment if the posts were worth anything in life, or more specifically if the mistake had any sort of penalization that would get my grades down or something like that, but it doesn`t... I must say, you almost had me there lol.
    Touché is written like this.

Do you really find it necessary to defend yourself in an entire paragraph?

I said nothing about crying "later on" just holding back tears. It's an emotional facial expression certain people have when in a confrontation. Smiling to cover it up is a practical preteen defense mechanism, which is why I thought of you. I dont know why this must be broken down for you, since you hint to be more intelligent than the average person with your only credentials being "studying for male nurse"

My personal experiences are on the giving side of this insult, which would be my reason behind using you as an example.

As I said I`m pretty new and hearing it for the first time at what you are describing, so whether it`s just smiling and holding tears back, or smiling and then crying about it later it... it really doesn`t make a difference as the conclusion is you have hurt feelings from what it seems.

Whole point was, since you are so familiar on this type of situation, I think it was from your personal experience. If you were a psychic, then I could understand it as your main premises to the conclusion of `i`m on the insulting side`, but since I highly doubt that and think you are a regular person just like any of us, I think you are using this from the `butt hurt perspective`. Pretty much the only explanation.

I would give you a tissue, but since it`s the internet, I really can`t. I`ll FedEx one if you want though .

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    Touché is written like this.
    Touché. French-Canadian keyboards are a pain.

Sorry, im a virgin.

Anyhow, someone pm me when this topic gets cool again. Some good ol' america bashing or lolarious pics should do the trick. Not basket full of pewnises.

Sorry, im a virgin.

Anyhow, someone pm me when this topic gets cool again. Some good ol' america bashing or lolarious pics should do the trick. Not basket full of pewnises.
    Either when I get shot or get banned. I`ll let you know, no worries.

I`d just like to point out... I win. Thank you.

ps. Magyk you can come back now, even though it`s dead like it should have been a week ago.

The way how he is trying to climb out of the abyss of simpleness. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    wht makes me mad is tht as i said before US is tryin to cover its own dirt by giving excuses. So ur saying thy didnt go to Iraq for oil/gas? Even now thy r tryin to attack Libya
    to bring so called peace but wht the truth tht is lying beneath is tht their own benefits. Thy r like coyotes, thinking about wht can thy get out of tht conflict between government and people
    We will fuck you in the ass for oil. Then, tell you to go buy a Toyota Prius. Do something about it crybaby.

Ohw look, its moe. Hide ur trolls everyone.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213