Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Osama is dead.

This is a discussion on Osama is dead. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; glad to see Bin Laden dead btw........
Page: 3

glad to see Bin Laden dead btw.....

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

funny meme:

Oo whats this

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Was that evidence? Wow, that's amazing. You could definately persuade more retards to join your cause.

Good luck in your quest to feel worthy.
    yea if all the killin innocent people wasnt enuf proof then im sorry ur just blind to not see the truth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSq8Z4qWQco&feature=related]YouTube - US Apologizes For Killing Afghani Civilians In Revenge Spree[/ame]

http://www.unknownnews.net/casualties.html

Kill thousand of innocent people then say sorry? my ass

BPtheBUFFER

They were approached by a suicide bomber how would you feel???

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPtheBUFFER View Post
    They were approached by a suicide bomber how would you feel???
    +1... and they strap explosives to children, and send them running at you... I wouldn't hesitate to blast antone i thought was suspicous.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    yea if all the killin innocent people wasnt enuf proof then im sorry ur just blind to not see the truth

Kill thousand of innocent people then say sorry? my ass
    Innocent people die all the fucking time but our way has much less innocent people than ur way. I'm suprised Draven didnt ban ur ass cuz you obviously think that our soldiers arent innocent people either. You can go on believe ur conspiracy shit but ill like to believe that my friends fighting out there are fighting to protect instead of stealing ur precious oil.

Are you saying that if you want to stop a giant terrorist organization there wont be mistakes and unneeded deaths? thats fucking war, go on believing that we are evil so u can feel better about urself

EDIT: We are really evil people because we steal your oil while donating 3x + the amount of money than any other country when helping haiti. nvm, according to you it was probably a conspiracy to throw those dumbasses off our trail! We are also morons cuz we are the most successful country out there.
    Im sure from your side, we look bad because of all the deaths we caused, but your statement was so ignorant, it made me rage hard

Rant off-
    Last edited by mistaleet; 05-02-2011 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    Innocent people die all the fucking time but our way has much less innocent people than ur way. I'm suprised Draven didnt ban ur ass cuz you obviously think that our soldiers arent innocent people either. You can go on believe ur conspiracy shit but ill like to believe that my friends fighting out there are fighting to protect instead of stealing ur precious oil.

Are you saying that if you want to stop a giant terrorist organization there wont be mistakes and unneeded deaths? thats fucking war, go on believing that we are evil so u can feel better about urself
    1. im not from any of those counties
    2. Since when killing children called war?
    3. Ban me if you want --idc im just givin my 5 cents.

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

go a little research on wars, see how many children casualties there are. much mroe than this war for sure

i'm in no position to ban you, im just surprised draven was about to keep his cool.

Tyrion

Eh....since.....well.....forever? You think when people go to war everyone rounds up all the children and throws em into a bunker for safekeeping until we all make nice?

Go find one war where children didn't die. In war, people of all kinds die. That's war. It's ugly, it's violent, and it's sad. But sometimes it's necessary, as well. Welcome to the real world.

you started off your argument acting like Osama didnt attack our towers but that it was our government conspiracy. You seem to forget that Osama/Al Qaida took full responsibility for doing the attack.

I havent gave you a temporary ban becuz I think your too young and naive. Your just spouting off at the mouth to know better. You dont know anything about the truth. There's always gonna be innocent people killed. War isnt played on a secured battlefield, especially when the enemy is hiding amongst the civilians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DjqR6OucBc]YouTube - "Restrepo" Trailer[/ame]

Go watch that movie, and see what there up against...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    you started off your argument acting like Osama didnt attack our towers but that it was our government conspiracy. You seem to forget that Osama/Al Qaida took full responsibility for doing the attack.

I havent gave you a temporary ban becuz I think your too young and naive. Your just spouting off at the mouth to know better. You dont know anything about the truth. There's always gonna be innocent people killed. War isnt played on a secured battlefield, especially when the enemy is hiding amongst the civilians.
    +1 they hide behind women, and children to gain a better position against the U.S troops. Strapping explosives to them seems really nice doesnt it?? that kid needs to learn the facts of how foreign countries fight against a SUPER power like the u.s...

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

wht makes me mad is tht as i said before US is tryin to cover its own dirt by giving excuses. So ur saying thy didnt go to Iraq for oil/gas? Even now thy r tryin to attack Libya
    to bring so called peace but wht the truth tht is lying beneath is tht their own benefits. Thy r like coyotes, thinking about wht can thy get out of tht conflict between government and people

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast