Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

ottoman?

This is a discussion on ottoman? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Garmonbozia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Garmonbozia)</div> I'm not a partisan dude, i'm an anarchist. I don't care nations, flags, borders, religions, ...
Page: 3

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Garmonbozia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Garmonbozia)</div>
    I'm not a partisan dude, i'm an anarchist. I don't care nations, flags, borders, religions, beliefs etc. But Ottoman Empire was a GREAT and POWERFUL empire, no doubt. I'm trying teach some history to ignorant kids.

<!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    Ottoman Empire was never a great empire, blablabla...
    [/b]
    Ignorant kids? Great? No. Powerful? Fascist Italy was even more powerful at its point of development, and we know how great that turned out to be :lol: oh, wait, you don't... you suck at history :lol:

Originally posted by Garmonbozia
    I don't see any picture, try rename to jpg...
    btw. Read topic again.
    Is it "Turkey" or "Ottoman"?
    Pardon?
    Yes, it is Ottoman, not Turkey.
    So?

btw. Warsaw Pact wasn't a state or empire. It was a "pact". Members were: Romania, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Soviets and Albania.

PS. Genghis Khan was a Turk already.
    It's Turkey. The names are interchangeable up to the year 1940 (around there) - after that, the usage of the word Ottoman Empire is wrong. The usage of Turkey is correct when referring to any point in history, because they were called the Ottoman Turks. Turkey referred to the nationaity and the territory "considered" part of the Turks, Ottoman Empire referred to the territory it covered.

He's talking about Warsaw Pact not as an individual nation but as a group. However they functioned almost as a nation - although they were the antithesis to NATO, they functioned more closely than NATO, and more closely than other organizations such as the EEC - they intertwined their countries, only to later be absorbed by much of the Soviet Union.

Half of the posts here remind me of lots of people here in America, they disagree with you on somthing and by some freak of nature they turn it into a racism threat.

Just an observation. :lol: When I was in collage I was definatly no history major, and if anything I sucked at it the same as math. :lol: But from what I have learned lutz seems pretty dead on. It's farily odd though that history tends to change depending on where you live. Politics change things, it's whatever the government wants you to believe.

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Half of the posts here remind me of lots of people here in America, they disagree with you on somthing and by some freak of nature they turn it into a racism threat.

Just an observation. *:lol: *When I was in collage I was definatly no history major, and if anything I sucked at it the same as math. *:lol: *But from what I have learned lutz seems pretty dead on. It's farily odd though that history tends to change depending on where you live. Politics change things, it's whatever the government wants you to believe.
    I have 2 history books.
    One's by a Jewish guy that talks about the Holocaust as something justified by Germany - the guy is from Poland.
    Another is buy some guy from Britain that talks about a large amount of British mistakes and doesn't stereotype the regular British "superiority".

Good history books aren't biased.

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Haha, +1.

Racism, lmao. Funny how everyone here claims I'm a Nazi, a Turk hater, a British basher and a anti-communist advocate... when these statements clearly contradict each other :lol: So... anti-communist and Nazi? Holy shit, that's like saying you're a 100% white, 100% black, 100% chink, 100% Russian, 100% Japanese. zzzzz

It's sad how some people live in denial and take Racism as the excuse for anything that goes wrong in their lives... "oh, I didn't get accepted into this college, it MUST be racism!" "Oh my gosh, these people are owning me, it MUST be racism!"

zzzz ffs stfu.

hlubik

Originally posted by lutz

He's talking about Warsaw Pact not as an individual nation but as a group. *However they functioned almost as a nation - although they were the antithesis to NATO, they functioned more closely than NATO, and more closely than other organizations such as the EEC - they intertwined their countries, only to later be absorbed by much of the Soviet Union.
    +1
    yeah, im talking about Warsaw Pact coz when CCCP (soviet union) wanted something, they got that..1 example for all:
    Czechoslovakia '68 - when we wanted some freedoms, gues what? other countries came here on tanks and soviets stayed here till '90..

Extreme

do you know why Ottomans are not the dominant power of the world now ?.because we never bring FREEDOM (for their oil etc.) to other countries like USA does ! we just bring real FREEDOM theres.
    do you know why Turkish is not most-speaken language now ? because we never force ppl to speak our language in our conquered countries)we let them to speak their own lang.
    do you know why there is less muslim than christ ?. because we just offered them to be a muslim.they have never been forced.we never ruined churchs.
    as you know we could ruin churchs , force to use turkish and take their all richness.but now u can speak now Otto's was never great if we was a nation like British you could probably speak Turkish now.

SuSsSsSsS

Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)</div>
    Originally posted by SuSsSsSsS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SuSsSsSsS)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ayu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

Ottoman Empire was never a great empire, and has existed since early B.C.'s. *It's been formed and destroyed over and over, only used as a tool for ambitions, such as in the 1800's where Russia "abused" the Ottoman Empire to gain control in the Black Sea, and invaded it in the Crimean War, completly demolishing the empire and taking much of their land.

In essence

TURKEY ALWAYS LOST, AND THEY WERE A FUCKING TOOL. o.O;

u have got a brain as small as a bird's brain.Ottoman Empire was the dominant nation of world for centuries and there was no helper nation (england-USA) for them.U learn a fake history go search a real history book or site and STOP ATTACKING TURKS AND OTTOS.
    yes i am with you go learn history and look what is ottoman's power !!!![/b]
    h43r:[/b][/quote]
    opss what was ottoman's power lol :lol:

SuSsSsSsS

Originally posted by SPectre+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SPectre)</div>
    Originally posted by Lordness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

Ottoman Empire was never a great empire, and has existed since early B.C.'s. *It's been formed and destroyed over and over, only used as a tool for ambitions, such as in the 1800's where Russia "abused" the Ottoman Empire to gain control in the Black Sea, and invaded it in the Crimean War, completly demolishing the empire and taking much of their land.

In essence

Remember 1453 you racist, we still have Istanbul B) Ottomans was never a great empire? Himm, so they caused world to start a new age
    lol lutz u and ur friends r racist
    i m turk and we r ottamans childs
    plz dont forget 29 may 1453

Lordness we diger arkadaslar bu serefsizlere agızlarının paylarını werdikleri için tskkr ederim[/b]
    herzmana veririz korkma laf yok osmanlı ya ve turklere

Extreme

burda ayu yuda es geçmeleyim direnisin ilk mimari

FiRe

Originally posted by lutz

In essence

hahaha again other funny boy...read book abit..

FiRe

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    in a nutshell:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
    owned..look at this link ..and read it stupid people.. :lol: ... and dont forget 13..why is number too inauspicious. for all europa.?Did u think about it? 1+4+5+3=13 :P

hlubik

Originally posted by Extreme
    do you know why Ottomans are not the dominant power of the world now ?.because we never bring FREEDOM (for their oil etc.) to other countries like USA does ! we just bring real FREEDOM theres.
    * *do you know why Turkish is not most-speaken language now ? because we never force ppl to speak our language in our conquered countries)we let them to speak their own lang.
    * do you know why there is less muslim than christ ?. because we just offered them to be a muslim.they have never been forced.we never ruined churchs.
    * *as you know we could ruin churchs , force to use turkish and take their all richness.but now u can speak now Otto's was never great if we was a nation like British you could probably speak Turkish now.
    rofl..i sense humanity in you, my young padawan..yes, i must say that when turks was in europe we had more freedoms BUT when turks again and again came to our land, they burned villages, slain people, took them to slavery,..

..and now they invaded USKO leaving burned villages (=hacked accounts and left naked), slained people (=hacked and deleveled) and taken to slavery (=buy my babashoped ıtems, and when deleted i wıll babashope them again to let u buy them again and again)

..YES, SOME TURKS I'VE MET WERE GOOD GUNS, REAL CHARACTERS..BUT 99% OF THEM R SCAMMERS, KS3RS, BABASHOPPERS..if u r one of that 1%, i dont have problem with u..i only defend myself b4 that 99%..ok babas?

Extreme

Originally posted by hlubik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hlubik)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Extreme
    * *do you know why Turkish is not most-speaken language now ? because we never force ppl to speak our language in our conquered countries)we let them to speak their own lang.
    * do you know why there is less muslim than christ ?. because we just offered them to be a muslim.they have never been forced.we never ruined churchs.
    * *as you know we could ruin churchs , force to use turkish and take their all richness.but now u can speak now Otto's was never great if we was a nation like British you could probably speak Turkish now.
    rofl..i sense humanity in you, my young padawan..yes, i must say that when turks was in europe we had more freedoms BUT when turks again and again came to our land, they burned villages, slain people, took them to slavery,..

..and now they invaded USKO leaving burned villages (=hacked accounts and left naked), slained people (=hacked and deleveled) and taken to slavery (=buy my babashoped ıtems, and when deleted i wıll babashope them again to let u buy them again and again)

..YES, SOME TURKS I'VE MET WERE GOOD GUNS, REAL CHARACTERS..BUT 99% OF THEM R SCAMMERS, KS3RS, BABASHOPPERS..if u r one of that 1%, i dont have problem with u..i only defend myself b4 that 99%..ok babas?[/b]
    you think Turks who playin this game is adult or teen ? they are still kid 8-14 ages and you can wait everything from a child.in real life we never burned villages never raped weak womans like USA does it now in Iraq.Also we have a deep respect all other nations.you can't see a racism against other nation in turkey (black skinned).You can see lots of Jew,Armenians who is very rich on Turkey.Think again we don't block even Armenians on Turkey and feel the respect.

we never got slaves from our conquered countries like all Europe and USA do.They was completely free to chooose their believe and language. Why France is full of Ebony ? They're childs of their slave father-grandfather-grandmom etc.Why England soccer team have lots of black players ?

hlubik

Originally posted by Extreme+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Extreme)</div>
    Originally posted by hlubik@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Extreme

..YES, SOME TURKS I'VE MET WERE GOOD GUNS, REAL CHARACTERS..BUT 99% OF THEM R SCAMMERS, KS3RS, BABASHOPPERS..if u r one of that 1%, i dont have problem with u..i only defend myself b4 that 99%..ok babas?
    you think Turks who playin this game is adult or teen ? they are still kid 8-14 ages and you can wait everything from a child.in real life we never burned villages never raped weak womans like USA does it now in Iraq.Also we have a deep respect all other nations.you can't see a racism against other nation in turkey (black skinned).You can see lots of Jew,Armenians who is very rich on Turkey.Think again we don't block even Armenians on Turkey and feel the respect.

we never got slaves from our conquered countries like all Europe and USA do.They was completely free to chooose their believe and language. Why France is full of Ebony ? They're childs of their slave father-grandfather-grandmom etc.Why England soccer team have lots of black players ?[/b]
    one part i agree with is that about kids..but with all after that i cannot agree..IM FROM SLOVAKIA..WHEN TURKS INVIDED OUR LAND, THEY BURNED VILLAGES, SLAINED PEOPLE, TOOK THEM TO SLAVERY..ITS FACT..LEARN HISTORY, THEY DID ALL OF THIS..

i dont agree with all that USA did and is doing now. but they brought freedom to europe from hitler and fascism (why you guys let us to Soviet after that? why?? why didnt u came in 1968 to help us? ), usa brought freedom to Balcan in 90's (they gave us McHammer too and that was horrible mistake..Can't touch this, tra la la, can't touch this,..), usa did great job in Korea too, in Afganistan (too in 80's and in 00's)..

..yes, u can blame usa for hiroshima/nagasaki (they can use old school war, not nukes on them), u can blame them for many things..but in my eyes USA>Turkiye coz USA never, never harmed us as Ottoman Empire did

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast