Ouch, this is what happens.......

This is a discussion on Ouch, this is what happens....... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Thats my friend Aprils car that she wrecked 2 days ago. She still in the hospital and they aren't sure ...
Page: 1

Beast&Harlot

Thats my friend Aprils car that she wrecked 2 days ago. She still in the hospital and they aren't sure if she will make it .But if she does she is fucked anyways cuz she is only 18, and was intoxicated,so yup I just hope she makes it.

But please people wtf, use some fucking sence DONT DRIVE WHILE INTOXICATED I've lost 2 people already because of their stupid shit like this lets try not to have anymore plx.

redbluegreen44

Thats my friend Aprils car that she wrecked 2 days ago. She still in the hospital and they aren't sure if she will make it .But if she does she is fucked anyways cuz she is only 18, and was intoxicated,so yup I just hope she makes it.

But please people wtf, use some fucking sence DONT DRIVE WHILE INTOXICATED I've lost 2 people already because of their stupid shit like this lets try not to have anymore plx.[/b]
    Hows that possible to survive

Cocaine

I got my bottle of Jack Daniels sitting in my lap. It's time for a road trip!

TheOneAndOnly

o_o so sad mate

Beast&Harlot

Hows that possible to survive[/b]
    From what her mother said, "The only reason she lived was because she feel onto the floorboards the first time the car rolled, and she was far enough under them."So im guessing she wasnt wearing her seatbelt, and feel onto the passenger side floor boards since i dont think you can get under the stearing wheel.

Bukowski

Wow that car is jacked...she is very lucky to still be alive. Very sad...we all do stupid things

Banned

I got my bottle of Jack Daniels sitting in my lap. It's time for a road trip![/b]
    this is some serious stuff, so dont joke around like that please...

I hope she will be allright im sorry to see that

Ive only seen a trafic tragedie once in my life...

Me and my cousin was driving with the buss home, when we where around 12 years, then when he went out of the buss, he walked out infront of it, and got droven over, he died right away, and i saw it all from the front passager seat... Was really horrible

blueduck

Me and my cousin was driving with the buss home, when we where around 12 years, then when he went out of the buss, he walked out infront of it, and got droven over, he died right away, and i saw it all from the front passager seat... Was really horrible [/b]
    that really sucks that makes me want to cry like seoruisly... i been in a car accident onces in my life and that day i was happy i actually had my seat belt on

R34P3R_Magikz

Well if she fell onto the floor how did they get her out without taking the roof off, atleast from the looks of it the steering wheel would of been crushing her legs and she would of been wedged in if she was on the floor.

Beast&Harlot

Well if she fell onto the floor how did they get her out without taking the roof off, atleast from the looks of it the steering wheel would of been crushing her legs and she would of been wedged in if she was on the floor.[/b]
    I dont know to tell you the truth, i guess she fell to the passenger side floor boards, but Im not 100% sure i guess the passenger side door still opens from what her boyfriend said and that id doesnt close all the way it just kinda sits there.So maybe they got her out from that side not for sure tho.

Manboy101

Wow mate, thats real sad
    I hope she makes it, I too have lost people because people dont think before they act.

jeff1991

So sad to hear bro

I hope she makes it

they used to keep cars like that outside of schools so kids wouldn't drink n drive