Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Our environment

This is a discussion on Our environment within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; im just writing this quickly just to remind ppl to try to do your part in your daily life to ...
Page: 1

Gr33ntumb

im just writing this quickly just to remind ppl to try to do your part in your daily life to try to save whats left of the planet.

i just walked by the bins we got at work , blue bins with a thing for paper , cans/bottles,organic stuff and one for trash. And theres always god damn trash in the organics , or cans and bottles in the trash , trash in the botle , organic in the paper . some fukin people are so damn stupid

has anyone seen the movie , Planet Earth , its a 5 disc collection . from somehting like national geographics . Its got extremely nice video from all around the world , and its pretty smart too , shows all the bad we done , to destroy it , whas pretty shocking.

im from eastern canada , its pretty quiet around here , no major big city , no air pollution , YET , well , there probly is , but no smog and shit , but in the movie , planet earth , they show nice beautiful nature , and then it falls to the city and the way they describe it whas very good , its just like a big cancer spot.

everyone got to there little thing to try to keep many species alive , air fresh , water , food ...etc...

they talked alot about ya all the different species , that are going the exctinct soon if we keep doing what we do , ,,,
    some of it has to do with , poverty , how you gonna tell ppl that are starving not to kill a buffalo or whatever that they wanna eat to survive, but its easy for us to say when we got frigde full of food and cupboards full .

anyway , its not like you guys dont know this already , but , watch the movie if you got a chance , i didnt see it all , but i enjoyed what i saw.

nigger

i try

Gr33ntumb

ataboy

when factory and shit don't do it... why should we? small house that are insinificant..

i've personally seen how factory wasted shit...

the news paper printing place i goes to.... to print 3000 papers... they wasted 1000 just for testing... get the colour right... shit like that
    and they do that on the daily basic..

and its a shitass small printing place...

how many house have to save to balance out just 1 small printing factory?

5DollahSuckySucky

fuck it you only live once you might as well die now

dell123

for me China, Japan and United States are the big polutioners. UK where im from keep going about cleaning the enviorment up which is bollocks for us.

i lol'd

I think where i work has one of the worst enviromental outputs in the UK (2 coke ovens,5 casters, 4 blast furnances, BOS plant, rod mill, medium section mill, heavy plate mill) Last year we had a sub go down which killed all air pressure, which resulted in coke ovens venting to atmosphere ill find the picture so u can see it :P

theres parts of 75 when driving down to detroit the air smells completely different from all the fucking steel mills n shit

who gives a fuck there is 0 FACTUAL evidence that we cause so called climate change name changed from global warming since winter lasted 10 x months and al gores comercials are pointless if he's talking about global warming when theres snow in april / may

Gr33ntumb

theres parts of 75 when driving down to detroit the air smells completely different from all the fucking steel mills n shit

who gives a fuck there is 0 FACTUAL evidence that we cause so called climate change name changed from global warming since winter lasted 10 x months and al gores comercials are pointless if he's talking about global warming when theres snow in april / may[/b]

are you like 2 years old

of course theres global warming , the north pole is melting , this year whas first year EVER , that , a ship can sail from the pacific to atlantic using the waters north of canada ( north westerm passage) , the ice caps are surlely melting ,

MOST of the coastline along Russia and Canada's north is ice-free in summer, which is a distinct change from the recent past. Most people have heard a great deal about the ice caps melting - but a vicious cycle is often overlooked. The expanding Arctic Sea absorbs more heat than ice. Ice reflects a large amount of heat from the sun, but the liquid water absorbs it and slowly transfers it to the ice, actually accelerating the process. The more ice melts, the faster the remaining ice will follow suit. The melting Arctic Shelf also spells the end for the polar bear, which lives on the ice and hunt for seals whilst swimming between ice masses. Polar bears have already started to drown whilst looking for food as they have been unable to find ice to rest upon. Predictions see all the ice in the Arctic melting by the end of this century, but the polar bear could be extinct 50 years before that.

Picture if you are saying there in no evidence of global warming , you play too much ko , go outside

are you like 2 years old

of course theres global warming , the north pole is melting , this year whas first year EVER , that , a ship can sail from the pacific to atlantic using the waters north of canada ( north westerm passage) , the ice caps are surlely melting ,

MOST of the coastline along Russia and Canada's north is ice-free in summer, which is a distinct change from the recent past. Most people have heard a great deal about the ice caps melting - but a vicious cycle is often overlooked. The expanding Arctic Sea absorbs more heat than ice. Ice reflects a large amount of heat from the sun, but the liquid water absorbs it and slowly transfers it to the ice, actually accelerating the process. The more ice melts, the faster the remaining ice will follow suit. The melting Arctic Shelf also spells the end for the polar bear, which lives on the ice and hunt for seals whilst swimming between ice masses. Polar bears have already started to drown whilst looking for food as they have been unable to find ice to rest upon. Predictions see all the ice in the Arctic melting by the end of this century, but the polar bear could be extinct 50 years before that.

Picture if you are saying there in no evidence of global warming , you play too much ko , go outside[/b]
    funny how the caps are larger then they have ever been which shows u kno little of wats going on the wackos who spewed the bull shit ur typing have flipflopped the global warming u know is now known as climate change and al-gore is spending 300 million in advertisements to explain to you why theres snow in april hopefully u'll catch a few of those and u can start acting like u know it all again because son polar bears are overpopulated and soon enough i'll be able to hunt them along with others so ya nt tho

i love how every couple weeks another global warming nut job comes out and decides global warming is bull shit when just 2 weeks ago they were on the al-gores dick sucking the carbon credit stock dry

global warming is a product if it was really a crisis why would al-gore need 300 million in advertisements

btw u have the nerve to quote me and not even address my point THERE IS ZERO FACTUAL EVIDENCE THAT POINTS TO HUMANS CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING SO SRSLY WTFFF

if you look at the records after the industrial revolution you will see there is a distinct trend

if you look at the records after the industrial revolution you will see there is a distinct trend [/b]
    depends whose records u look at whether its left it points one way if its right its points the other simple facts are tho now atm NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE will stay that way and as we get farther down the road it will show its bull shit and dumb ass gore will probly get sued as he is already over carbon credit u can't make a stock up based of something not proven he's a fucking dumb ass

will u stop fuckin mentioning gore I DONT CARE about gore, i really feel like ramming my cock down ur throat whilst shouting GORE GORE GORE GORE GORE in ur face

will u stop fuckin mentioning gore I DONT CARE about gore, i really feel like ramming my cock down ur throat whilst shouting GORE GORE GORE GORE GORE in ur face[/b]
    i hate him as much as u apparently

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast