paintball field...

This is a discussion on paintball field... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well atm im gathering info on paintball fields how much is charged for a round what is the age range ...
Page: 1

well atm im gathering info on paintball fields

how much is charged for a round
    what is the age range that you normally play with or see playing
    how many months of the year theyre open/open on holidays and so on in this area
    ideas for a paintball field - like design concept and other things like that

reasons for asking is atm im in the plans of making an indoor paintball field in my city seeing the closest one is a good 3hr drive.. and all we have is laser tag zz

the building im looking at can roughly house 6-8 fields give or take depending on the size of each field :X

Banned Senior Member

Every single question you asked all answered because it varies. Different places have different prices and information, there is no general standard

only reason im asking is cause i havent personally gone paintballing in god knows how long.. so i cant even begin to guess the normal price ranges D: and this is more for on paper to try and get a loan so my paperwork has to be very good in terms of that so having a baseline for ideas never really hurts

Banned

well atm im gathering info on paintball fields

how much is charged for a round
    what is the age range that you normally play with or see playing
    how many months of the year theyre open/open on holidays and so on in this area
    ideas for a paintball field - like design concept and other things like that

reasons for asking is atm im in the plans of making an indoor paintball field in my city seeing the closest one is a good 3hr drive.. and all we have is laser tag zz

the building im looking at can roughly house 6-8 fields give or take depending on the size of each field :X[/b]

um the indoor paintball place near me charges $25 for entree nd u can stay there as long as u want
    - 7 or 8 maybe even $10 for unlimited refill for ur co2 tank (cheaper to use compressed air tank but... compressed air tank's price > co2 so most ppl have just plain old co2 tank xD)
    - u have to buy nd use their paintballs only which is like another $20 - 30 usd for a 500+ or 1k paintballs i forgot xD
    - nd they r open from like 9am till 11pm
    - nd they arn't that big... 1x speed course wutever where its setup like a little bit of long rectangle nd the other arena wutever is more of a camping bullshit
    - oh nd u have to be 16+ , gotta sign the waver wutever nd watch a 15min instruction video tape xD

anyways.. out door paintball > indoor.. indoor speed course wutever can be fun but i prefer playing in a bigass field with bunkers .. old cars.. tires.. etc etc =]

ResTrikteD

charge a little more than the field that's 3 hours away. you could probably get away with 5-7 dollars more for a day

age ranges from 10-old as fuck. sometimes you'll see younger. it doesn't matter, nobody is going to be dying from a paintball. just make sure you have your forms signed&shit.

being open on holidays would be totally up to you..&depending on where you live, you could be open year round

lmao@the kid above me. c02 is shit. people who use c02 also buy their paint and markers at wal-mart.

make sure you fill c02&compressed air

Banned

co2 is way overrated nowadays, if you are thinking of opening a INDOOR park, be sure to actually clean that place up all the time, like each night you close, because i played at an indoor place once, and the place was about to fall apart, paint everywhere, slippery as fuck, it was just retarted.

be sure to have lots of guns/tanks/masks/nitro tanks/compressed air for people that want to play, and if you can, make a regular speedball course, like with snake/x/triangle bunkers that way people that play alot can go there to practice as a team. hold competitions each month/etc etc.

average price when i was working for my friends paintball place was 15 dollars entrance fee, 15 dollars for a bag of 500 paintballs (depending on brand) and 5 dollars to rent a mask, and 10 dollars to rent a gun, 2 dollars for a Co2 tank, with a 2 dollar refill every time. and 8 dollars for a nitro tank, but the air was free all day for the nitro tank. it all depends on how you want to run your park, if you need any tips, or have any questions on how to run it, let me know, i have been paintballing for 7 years and i go every time i get some liberty when im not training.

ok before you get into paintball take this into consideration.

i spent over 2 grand on paintball in 1.5 years and it got boring, i went to completely different fields and it still got boring.

the thing with paintball either its speedball or bushball it is all ways constant spraying.

so i found airsoft. airsoft is only for scenario play but cost 300% less.

a box of good paint = 150 - 200 $ for 1000 - 2000 balls

a box of good BBs = 20$ for about 10000

airsoft = no co2 battery powered which lasts 10X longer than a tank of HPA or Co2 and costs less than a tank and all you do is charge it

you can get the dopest looking gun for about 400 when paintball you have to constantly mod

paintball = 12 year old kids ( alot ) - 40 year old faggots that spend 10 grand and rope you and give you no fucking chance

airsoft = 18+ the crazZZZZZZzZIest shit ever they fucking get apache helicopters and those fully armoured vechiles to drive you around to your bases and fly you out to your base and all that crazzy fucking shit when paintball makes a golf cart look like half a jeep and put a mounted tipp man on it pfft

paintball = 40$ entrance fee for big games and thats for a day

airsoft = 50$ but its a 3 day event everything free including BBs drinks food and camping spots

guns reliability = in paintball every fucking day 5 people at a field break there gun or something becomes wrong with it ,airsoft i have seen one gun break and that was because the guy dropped it down a fucking hill into a swamp

players =in airsoft everyone plays fair its no bullshit i have never had to say i fuckin hit you because they deny it every time i hit someone they call it in, paintball they have the gayest little shits in the world they try and wipe the paint off them and say im not out

i can go on longer and longer if you'd like

www.google.com

search for paintball companies in your area...all prices will be listed etc etc =]

Banned

charge a little more than the field that's 3 hours away. you could probably get away with 5-7 dollars more for a day

age ranges from 10-old as fuck. sometimes you'll see younger. it doesn't matter, nobody is going to be dying from a paintball. just make sure you have your forms signed&shit.

being open on holidays would be totally up to you..&depending on where you live, you could be open year round

lmao@the kid above me. c02 is shit. people who use c02 also buy their paint and markers at wal-mart.

make sure you fill c02&compressed air[/b]
    i'm just helping a nigga. nd thats the nearest indoor paintball arena for me. i don't really mind using c02 don't really matter xD i don't paintball anymore =/ my cheap spider e99 is collecting dust

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

indoor paintball sucks dick.

the one i went to was pitch black with strobelightning and so so small + no air ventilation so i was pretty must sufficating + get hit by these faggots who go every week in 'in their corner'

open paintball so much more fun, you can jump around nd roll everywhere lol D:

Well unless rent is dirt cheap its not a very profitable business imo.

But since you live in like idaho and land is 4$ an acre I see how it could work :<

PS: I MISS <span style="color:#FFFFFF">IN MINESWEEPER FLAGS STONELZ

Banned

indoor paintball sucks dick.

the one i went to was pitch black with strobelightning and so so small + no air ventilation so i was pretty must sufficating + get hit by these faggots who go every week in &#39;in their corner&#39;

open paintball so much more fun, you can jump around nd roll everywhere lol D:[/b]
    you obviously dont paintball that much.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

you obviously dont paintball that much.[/b]
    why would i?

its fun like 3/4times a year any more is just expensive and hurtful

im sorry im not as cool as you