Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

which pair of jordans should i get!

This is a discussion on which pair of jordans should i get! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ofc, exchange it for the third one, thats the best!...
Page: 2

Rainbow0

Ofc, exchange it for the third one, thats the best!

Killin4Livin

Unless you actually play basketball they are all gey.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

buy flip flops

To be honest, If you asked me this question when I was like 13-16 I would kindly give you some help, but now that I'm 20. I wonder why the fuck people pay all this money for shoes, that are made in the same factory as like 5-20$ shoes that look nearly the same since their all from the same few factories in china.

Or if you really want a 'brand' name then go to Bealls, not outlet just bells and buy some nice shoes from 20-60$ z.z anymore then that = complete waste for something you walk with.

the pair of jordans i bought last were 70 .... there not actually expensive if you wait a month or two before buying .... its only expensive when your concerned with having the newest / rarest

shoes nowadays people actually collect them so spending money on it isn't the dumbest thing if its a hobby of yours

Dark_sith

Quote Originally Posted by Private View Post
    the pair of jordans i bought last were 70 .... there not actually expensive if you wait a month or two before buying .... its only expensive when your concerned with having the newest / rarest

shoes nowadays people actually collect them so spending money on it isn't the dumbest thing if its a hobby of yours
    a lot of people collect now a days

it's crazy how much time people sit in line for a pair a shoes.....December when the Space Jam XI's come out people are going to be in line maybe a week ahead of release

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12