Paypal

This is a discussion on Paypal within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; when you do a paypal transaction, and they tell u to put "i wont charge back" in the comment mean ...
Page: 1

when you do a paypal transaction, and they tell u to put "i wont charge back" in the comment
    mean they cant charge back?

so i can sell to random turk now? or they can still charge back and it dont mean shit

By making this payment I've already recieved what I paid for and I'm completely satisfied. I will not chargeback under any circumstances.

i made a couple people put that message already so if they do try to chargeback i can use that against them =) but make sure they put the message.

Hey cutie Senior Member

that works yeah.
    but if the person has funds coming from a credit card. then even if u do have that in ur comment you can still get chargebacked, cuz the guy can just not pay the bills and tell the CC company that it wasnt him who payed for that.
    so yah in that occasion they cant do jack shit

Banned

where do you put that? and how can you tell if the other person put it?

Banned

when you do a paypal transaction, and they tell u to put "i wont charge back" in the comment
    mean they cant charge back?

so i can sell to random turk now? or they can still charge back and it dont mean shit[/b]
    It doesn't work. Paypal doesn't read that. He can argue that it wasn't him that sent the payment in the first place. In order to avoid chargebacks, 1) You need to know who you are dealing with, 2) You have to make sure the person who you are dealing with has terrible English so that you can argue your case effectively while he can't 3) Do everything that paypal asks you to do. 4) You need a lot of money in your paypal account.

I have gotten charged back 9 times in my KO history. I've won all of those charge backs.

Zxenke

Use Western Union. No charge backs there

one good thing is to make them show a picture of there id used often in ebay dealings

one good thing is to make them show a picture of there id used often in ebay dealings[/b]
    how would they do this?