PayPal

This is a discussion on PayPal within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; everione when i try do some deal ask for PP i made an account some time ago but i didnt ...
Page: 1

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

everione when i try do some deal ask for PP i made an account some time ago but i didnt active it and didnt add credit card ..id like to know to buy/sell stuff i need to have credit card

ChowBoy

everione when i try do some deal ask for PP i made an account some time ago but i didnt active it and didnt add credit card ..id like to know to buy/sell stuff i need to have credit card[/b]
    if you want to buy dont need PP only need CC but if you want to sell you need PP or use WU. Need to add a cc or like a bank account to the pp.

Banned

Moved.

Banned Senior Member

IF your in North America and you have a chequings account, use the information from your cheques ( or ask your bank or it ) and give that information on the paypal screen. It will take a few days for 2 deposits ( around 10 cents each ) to be put into your account. Once you confirm those numbers with paypal then you can add funds to your account or take the funds from paypal into your bank account. Again tho, this is only for North America, I dont know how it operates in other countries