Paypal charged back

This is a discussion on Paypal charged back within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; KK so I was charged back on, but I sent paypal an email that the guy sent me saying he ...
Page: 1

Banned

KK so I was charged back on, but I sent paypal an email that the guy sent me saying he received the items for transaction id blah blah blah and that there would be no chargeback whatsoever. Is there anything else I can do to help stop him from charging me back. Please only helpful responses. I need info asap.

Banned Senior Member

If they charged back via Paypal, you should be fine. If they charged back via their bank/cc company, your screwed

Banned

If they charged back via Paypal, you should be fine. If they charged back via their bank/cc company, your screwed[/b]
    It was a bank chargeback, but there is a hold on the funds and the evidence is in my favor so maybe Ill get to keep my money.

Should I removed all my money from my bank acct and close it out?

Banned Senior Member

It was a bank chargeback, but there is a hold on the funds and the evidence is in my favor so maybe Ill get to keep my money.
    Should I removed all my money from my bank acct and close it out?[/b]
    It's been awhile since I was chargedback ( 2 years ) so I dont know if their system has changed or not. Paypal sided with me in the dispute after the proof I gave ( logs, links to ko4life regarding them scamming everyone else, other emails used in paypal chargebacks etc ) however since the other person filed the chargeback with their CreditCard, their company just said "We will side with our client, we're not giving you the money back". So I lose the dispute and had a negative fund on my account ( I already moved my funds out when they started to charge back other people ) and after while I was being contacted by Paypal about my negative balance and estimated times to recover the funds before it went to collection agencies.

Banned

It's been awhile since I was chargedback ( 2 years ) so I dont know if their system has changed or not. Paypal sided with me in the dispute after the proof I gave ( logs, links to ko4life regarding them scamming everyone else, other emails used in paypal chargebacks etc ) however since the other person filed the chargeback with their CreditCard, their company just said "We will side with our client, we're not giving you the money back". So I lose the dispute and had a negative fund on my account ( I already moved my funds out when they started to charge back other people ) and after while I was being contacted by Paypal about my negative balance and estimated times to recover the funds before it went to collection agencies.[/b]
    Did they make you pay the balance, or what? I was thinking about just removing the money from my bank account and having it closed out.

Banned Senior Member

I paid the balance, I wasn't going to let something as stupid as a chargeback fuck over whatever credit I had back then

yeah dont close ur bank account just kiss the money good bye maybe try contacting his cc/bank but pretty much useless all he has to do is tell his bank he'll no longer use paypal and he'll win

but a bank account is truly never closed no matter what you do and then your risking your credit being fucked over

if i was you'd i would sit down with your bank manager explain the situation and see if theres any possibility of them communicating with the scammers bank / cc company

either way i think he wins i never kept money in a paypal with my info on it even if u know employees your fucked