Paypal Notice of Claim

This is a discussion on Paypal Notice of Claim within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So today I recieved some mail saying that PayPal wants some money from me, and so I was trying yo ...
Page: 1

So today I recieved some mail saying that PayPal wants some money from me, and so I was trying yo figure out why. Then I remembered that one of my PayPal accounts had a negative balance. The negative balance was caused from someone re-charging me. So now they want there money, and say I have 10 days before they take further action. Its not a letter from PayPal either its from some NCO Financial Services.

If you guys have any advice other than paying PayPal, please let me know.

Sadly only way out is by paying the money, but hopefully I won't have to.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Conest the debt they should eb able to investiagte in full and restore tha balance

Banned Senior Member

You should take the loss and pay them the money. You had your address on the account with the negative balance. I'm surprised they didn't try phoning you like they did me.

You should take the loss and pay them the money. You had your address on the account with the negative balance. I'm surprised they didn't try phoning you like they did me.[/b]
    Yea they basically instantly sent me a message saying I had no proof. Unfortunately I lose and therefore will pay my debts lol.

Thanks, Phantom and Felix for quick replies.

i would be SOoo... fucking pissed if i got scammed then charged back then had to pay for the item while some turk buys a lifetime supply of turbans... i would quit my job and devote my life searching turkey to find and kill him just like osama bin laden

im sry for all y ou guys that had this happen

i would be SOoo... fucking pissed if i got scammed then charged back then had to pay for the item while some turk buys a lifetime supply of turbans... i would quit my job and devote my life searching turkey to find and kill him just like osama bin laden
    im sry for all y ou guys that had this happen[/b]
    rofl devote your life for searching turkey

its next to greece was always there will always be there if u want i can show u map also where turkey is

turkey is a country u wanna devote your life to find it and kill it u must be special