For those of you who use a laptop

This is a discussion on For those of you who use a laptop within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So after my computer shutting off in the midst of several bosses, exp parties, and the middle of my personal ...
Page: 1

So after my computer shutting off in the midst of several bosses, exp parties, and the middle of my personal dagger quest, I'm interested in getting a cooling pad for my laptop. My price range isn't too limited but under $50 I think is pretty reasonable. I've been looking around but I'm just wondering if any of you own any and would recommend anything. My main concern is how long the product will last because I used to have one made by Targus that worked fairly well but it only lasted about a month of mild use. Thanks in advance.

I never have has good luck with targus products. I dunno if you live in the US or not, but best buy should have some coolermaster cooling pads that work well. I don't own one because I don't need one, but I have used them. They work pretty well, just make sure to get a model that isn't to loud. Coolermaster makes quality producst so you should be alright going with them.

this is the exact 1 i have and it works AWSOME, my laptop used to get so hot it was melting my desk, but got this, and its the same temp as if it was off

http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-Laptop-Notebook-PC...1QQcmdZViewItem

its 100% silent, it plugs into the back of ur laptop's usb port, it has an on/off swift... its like its not even there

only thing is, u cant put it on ur lap, has to be sitting on ur desk

poiz3n

ice cubes + plastic bag= cooling bag

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

ice cubes + plastic bag= cooling bag[/b]
    = fried computer due to water damage.

poiz3n

u can use a ziplock bag or something lol

DarK

They "sweat".