PayPal Question

This is a discussion on PayPal Question within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok guys, I need some way to pay with a credit card without having completed the Extended Use Number. I've ...
Page: 1

Ok guys, I need some way to pay with a credit card without having completed the Extended Use Number. I've tried every method I can think of, but can't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Banned

upgrade my ko4life group now for my help ;D

Banned

Ok guys, I need some way to pay with a credit card without having completed the Extended Use Number. I've tried every method I can think of, but can't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.[/b]
    You can't do that on that account. If they ask you for an extended use number, it means that they have listed your account as doing a "possible illegal activity" - which is part of their anti-scam policy.

What you can do is, close the account, and open another account.

You can't do that on that account. If they ask you for an extended use number, it means that they have listed your account as doing a "possible illegal activity" - which is part of their anti-scam policy.

What you can do is, close the account, and open another account.[/b]

Lol, cool. Well, I tried to just add the credit card to my Mom's PayPal and it told me I first had to email [email protected] lol. Still waiting for a reply from them as to what to do next.

runordie

Just its simple, if its what i think it is, access your credit card statement online or recive in mail, and there should be a number there as the title of the transaction. it happened to me, every once in a while they make you do like 3 stupid things just to make sure of security and anti-scam

Just its simple, if its what i think it is, access your credit card statement online or recive in mail, and there should be a number there as the title of the transaction. it happened to me, every once in a while they make you do like 3 stupid things just to make sure of security and anti-scam[/b]

Yeah, but I wanted a way without doing that. I was paying for something on eBay and didn't want to have to go through all that nonsense to simply pay for something. Oh well, won't be a problem from now on I guess. Already paid via eCheck (waiting to clear atm), and am waiting to get my Expanded Use Number on the credit card statement.