PayPal Question

This is a discussion on PayPal Question within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Recently I put 120$ into PayPal. When I did this I had 141$ in my account. The 120$ transaction was ...
Page: 1

Kreeden

Thumbs up

Recently I put 120$ into PayPal. When I did this I had 141$ in my account.

The 120$ transaction was being processed and when I took out 20$ to go to the movies I forgot the ATM punked 2$ or whatever it was. Either way I ended up with less cash then 120$ that PayPal needed. I realize thats a 35$ (Or seems to be 40$ now) fine.

Will it continue to take 40$ away from me until I put the 120$ in? Or will it only take that fee from me once? Because the transaction says its still in the process.

Sorry if that was unclear. Reply, thanks a lot.

Banned Senior Member

You cant stop/reverse a payment into your paypal account. If it tries to get the $120 from your bank account and it'a not there I believe it takes another shot at it, but I dont know how long it will be.

Kreeden

You cant stop/reverse a payment into your paypal account. If it tries to get the $120 from your bank account and it'a not there I believe it takes another shot at it, but I dont know how long it will be.[/b]
    That's a very shitty deal. So I should get more money in there quick time huh?

Anyone else know anything about this, perhaps how long I have before it fucks me again?

Banned Senior Member

All depending on where you live, it'll take a few days to process the payment into paypal, send their CS a ticket and they will get back to you in less then a day about how long it'll take on the second run around if it cant recover all the funds

Kreeden

PayPal is a secret scam. Except they tell you they're going to scam you. Ahaha. Thanks alot Phantom.

Anyone have a similar situation or anything?

EDIT:
    This transaction cannot be disputed at this time. This is usually because the transaction has not yet been completed. If this is a completed transaction, please double check that the Transaction ID you selected refers to a payment that you sent.[/b]
    Apparently they won't let me submit a ticket that hasn't been put threw. Seems retarded to me but alright. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong area.

Banned Senior Member

looks like your trying to chargeback your transaction from your bank account to your Paypal account? O_o

Kreeden

looks like your trying to chargeback your transaction from your bank account to your PayPal account? O_o[/b]
    Well, I'm just looking at options to stop PayPal from thieving my cash. They're not very clear on what happens in certain situations. All I found in the help center was:

Answer :
    A Yes. In order to successfully add funds to your PayPal account, you must have sufficient funds in your bank account at the time of the request.[/b]
    Doesn't say anything about what happens if you DO NOT have the cash ready to be withdrawn.

Banned Senior Member

I just know that because I ran into something like that about 2 years ago or so, something came up and I had to use some cash I Had while I had a pending transaction in paypal. So I sent their CS a ticket and they told me you cant reverse a pending transaction and if it failed it would just try again "at a later time"

ofc, this was over 2 years ago tho

Kreeden

Yeah, I sent in a ticket. Under the right topic I have no idea. PayPal isn't very clear and simple.

I really hope I do not lose 80$ over not having probably less then 1$ CAD in my bank account. It should just cancel.