PayPal with ScotiaBank(Canadian)

This is a discussion on PayPal with ScotiaBank(Canadian) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; if you can tell me how to do this cause my debit card goes like 453 xxxx xxx xxx xxx ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

if you can tell me how to do this cause my debit card goes like 453 xxxx xxx xxx xxx YYY and well when i try to apply it asks for Bank Transit number (5 digits), Institution Number (3 digits) and Account number (1-12 digits). So I am not sure which digits to put in for those

yo can just login to banking online and make your transit number

Banned Senior Member

Your bank account needs to be a chequing account, if it is one and you have cheques, the info will be on those. If you dont have cheques, ask your bank for the information.

Canadian's have it bad with paypal, it takes about 11 days or so ( 7-8 business days ) to transfer money, and if you do it after like thursday or friday... it's even longer -_-

i got it ty

Your bank account needs to be a chequing account, if it is one and you have cheques, the info will be on those. If you dont have cheques, ask your bank for the information.

Canadian's have it bad with paypal, it takes about 11 days or so ( 7-8 business days ) to transfer money, and if you do it after like thursday or friday... it's even longer -_-[/b]
    not true.

3-4 business days for me max

Kreeden

not true.

3-4 business days for me max[/b]
    TELL ME HOW. NOW. Cause honestly, this Canadian-racist bullshit website is pissing me off lol.

Honestly? It's taken me 8 days so far and there's still another 1 or 2 days left.

I use TD.

everytime I send payment with Paypal, it deducts from my bank account / visa card within 2-3 days

same with withdraw money from the paypal account.

Banned Senior Member

I use TD.

everytime I send payment with Paypal, it deducts from my bank account / visa card within 2-3 days

same with withdraw money from the paypal account.[/b]
    You probably have one of the Debit/Credit cards in one, does your debit card have the Visa/MC logo on it? IF so, thats prob why. Regular Debit cards still take the 8-10 days or so

nope, i dont think they even offer that in Canada, at least I have never seen it before.

I was using visa before I got my account verified, and now it is a direct debt from my saving's account ^^

Kreeden

I'm taking it from my debit, chequings and I use Scotiabank. 8-10 days at least for me

Wait what do you guys mean by taking 8-10 days. Like do you mean you wait that long to get it activated? And also when you are in game and you purchase Platnium Premium you won't have to wait right?

Banned Senior Member

to put money from your bank account into paypal, it takes x many business days to process. It will tell you before the transfer starts and you will see the est date when it'll be done from your transaction history. If you were to buy Plat premium and you didn't have enough money already in your paypal account, it would start a transfer and after those x days are done it will move the money into paypal and then give it to K2 for premium and you would have it activated then

oO Jc Oo

scotiabank is placed here too in peru, what i wanna know if its works very well and if i can get paypal with scotiabank smooth

info plz?=

h34r:

Banned Senior Member

look at paypal and see if it`s available in your country i`m not sure if it is because People always used WU who lived in Peru