Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PIKAISM is a form of SATANISM

This is a discussion on PIKAISM is a form of SATANISM within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div> Originally posted by KaChing @ <!--QuoteBegin-Psy Wouldn't you be Muslims then? stfu i'm muslim want ...
Page: 2

KaChing

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by KaChing@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy

Wouldn't you be Muslims then?

stfu i'm muslim
    want a cookie? [/b]
    that would be great ^_^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

DONT TAKE THE COOKIES!!! he uses them to lure u into his van...once ur in the van we cant protect u

Ruthless

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    DONT TAKE THE COOKIES!!! he uses them to lure u into his van...once ur in the van we cant protect u
    he'll be protected by Vida Guerra's huge ass :lol:

Originally posted by Psy
    The only turk I can think of is tolgahan, and he may use a proxy.

Im turk :P HAIL PIKACHU

Originally posted by Ruthless+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruthless)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    he'll be protected by Vida Guerra's huge ass :lol:[/b]
    dro isnt interested in hot women.....hes only interested in little kids(preferably boys but hell take the girls too as long as theyre young enough to still look like little boys with long hair) and guys h43r:

tolgahan

okeyyy.
    actually. i really dont care what u are talking about.
    i swear on god i dont care when u say fuck turks or fuck god or muslims or whatever .
    after i came here i thought that if they wdnt play this game they wdnt hate turks or allah.so they have rights to tell these maybe.(maybe not about beliefs) but u or others cant change my thinkings or beliefs.When u say "fuck allah" do u think u can do it.Sure no. "u know it too".Its just like a shield for u.You are sitting there and saying something.pfff Who cares.
    then why am i jumping allways ,all in the flammings coz
    ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING FUNNY TO WATCH CRAZY PPL.I AM SORRY BUT YES IT IS.
    they are starting to flame turks.I am going there.Saying something as if i am mad.I am tring to defend my country lol.I am here for weeks but i wasted only my first 2 weeks to explain something to u.Then i noticed that it was really a time wasting.
    zuahahahhaha. my mom asking me why i am laughing all the night.
    but i wont work anymore.As u know u wasted ur time by flaming something coz it never changed anything.U r consoling urselfs ."hahahah i am ok now i flamed a turk.Thats a big revenge . zuahahah" lol best console is fingering something(for example ass :P )
    private, i think i was the one who fingered that hole on the wall. sorry i played with ur feelings. :P :wub:
    But the funniest was calling ppl racist.its for retarded ppl.someone will do something bad to me , that will piss me off and i wont say anything ha? even i say something bad about them , that will make me a racist ha? I JUST FUCK HIS LIFE.
    i really dont hate u private or cama or flippy or yea that Zero :P. i just dont like his ago.not about thinkings about turk.I dont like him coz he thinks he is the best player of this game. and the rest of the list actually i love u all :wub: .
    an american is saying "u raped greeks n gained istanbul" do i care him what he said? it is like :

a french(its not u 'private') is talking about the code 301 in turkish law(it says u cant insult turk) when his country accepts fake armenian crime.Thier law says if u dont accept (fake) armenian crime we will punish u.
    a german guy s saying "turkiye crimed kurds" when the nazis killed millions of jews.
    an atheist is swearing at my religion .He even dont know what is islam or allah well.
    rofl
    DO i really care These ppl?
    criticism is for ppl who know how to do it.i just tried to be seem as if i am getting mad when someone say these all
    i REALLY REALLY DONT care these and dont HATE ANY OF U. :wub:
    wasnt i serious sometimes? yea but these were about game.
    having fun from mad ppl is not a good thing but it SOOO funny.
    u saw lots of turks left here coz u r insulting all allah religion turks .why am i still here. i said "its fucking funny watching crazy , mad , stupid ppl"
    sorry about my bad words i said to you in old topics...
    and last thing i want to say . its really sad to see u dont care ur lifes.
    private a.q u made me say these.i wdnt say anything :P n go on fingering the hole inte wall. i wont work anymore :P.i think i should delete this post after u read coz i dont want new members know it. :P
    Fuckkkkkkkkkk tURRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKs .aLLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    u r a racist.leave here.
    Wtf . nooooooooooo i am notttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    its like a comedy film ha?
    <3 all :P

Banned

wow go tolga :lol:

Originally posted by tolgahan
    okeyyy.
    actually. i really dont care what u are talking about. * * * * *
    i swear on god i dont care when u say fuck turks or fuck god or muslims or whatever .
    after i came here i thought that if they wdnt play this game they wdnt hate turks or allah.so they have rights to tell these maybe.(maybe not about beliefs) but u or *others cant change my thinkings or beliefs.When u say "fuck allah" do u think u can do it.Sure no. "u know it too".Its just like a shield for u.You are sitting there and saying something.pfff Who cares.
    ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING FUNNY TO WATCH CRAZY PPL.I AM SORRY BUT YES IT IS.
    they are starting to flame turks.I am going there.Saying something as if i am mad.I am tring to defend my country lol.I am here for weeks but i wasted only my first 2 weeks to explain something to u.Then i noticed that it was really a time wasting.
    but i wont work anymore.As u know u wasted ur time by flaming something coz it never changed anything.U r consoling urselfs ."hahahah i am ok now i flamed a turk.Thats a big revenge . zuahahah" lol best console is fingering something(for example ass :P )
    private, i think i was the one who fingered that hole on the wall. sorry i played with ur feelings. :P :wub: *
    But the funniest was calling ppl racist.its for retarded ppl.someone will do something bad to me , that will piss me off and i wont say anything ha? even i say something bad about them , that will make me a racist ha? I JUST FUCK HIS LIFE.
    i really dont hate u private or cama or flippy or yea that Zero :P. i just dont like his ago.not about thinkings about turk.I dont like him coz he thinks he is the best player of this game. and the rest of the list actually i love u all *:wub: . *
    an american is saying "u raped greeks n gained istanbul" do i care him what he said? it is like :

a french(its not u 'private') is talking about the code 301 in turkish law(it says u cant insult turk) when his country accepts fake armenian crime.Thier law says if u dont accept (fake) armenian crime we will punish u.
    a german guy s saying "turkiye crimed kurds" when the nazis killed millions of jews.
    an atheist is swearing at my religion .He even dont know what is islam or allah well.
    rofl *
    DO i really care These ppl? *
    criticism is for ppl who know how to do it.i just tried to be seem as if i am getting mad when someone say these all
    i REALLY REALLY DONT care these *and dont *HATE ANY OF U. *:wub: *
    having fun from mad ppl is *not a good thing but it SOOO funny.
    u saw lots of turks left here coz u r insulting all allah *religion turks .why am i still here. i said "its fucking funny watching crazy , mad , stupid ppl"
    private a.q u made me say these.i wdnt say anything :P n go on fingering the hole inte wall. i wont work anymore *:P.i think i should delete this post after u read coz i dont want new members know it. :P
    u r a racist.leave here.
    Wtf . nooooooooooo i am notttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    for sum1 who doesnt care u sure took a lotta time to write all that h43r: h43r:

Hydr4

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    okeyyy.
    actually. i really dont care what u are talking about. * * * * *
    after i came here i thought that if they wdnt play this game they wdnt hate turks or allah.so they have rights to tell these maybe.(maybe not about beliefs) but u or *others cant change my thinkings or beliefs.When u say "fuck allah" do u think u can do it.Sure no. "u know it too".Its just like a shield for u.You are sitting there and saying something.pfff Who cares.
    private, i think i was the one who fingered that hole on the wall. sorry i played with ur feelings. :P :wub: *
    i really dont hate u private or cama or flippy or yea that Zero :P. i just dont like his ago.not about thinkings about turk.I dont like him coz he thinks he is the best player of this game. and the rest of the list actually i love u all *:wub: . *

rofl *
    DO i really care These ppl? *
    i REALLY REALLY DONT care these *and dont *HATE ANY OF U. *:wub: *
    having fun from mad ppl is *not a good thing but it SOOO funny.
    u saw lots of turks left here coz u r insulting all allah *religion turks .why am i still here. i said "its fucking funny watching crazy , mad , stupid ppl"
    private a.q u made me say these.i wdnt say anything :P n go on fingering the hole inte wall. i wont work anymore *:P.i think i should delete this post after u read coz i dont want new members know it. :P
    u r a racist.leave here.
    for sum1 who doesnt care u sure took a lotta time to write all that h43r: h43r:[/b]
    i was thinking that

tolgahan

could u understand those all from only these there words "i dont care" ?
    i dont think u could so i explained.

but explaining ur way of thought defeats the purpose of not caring...if u didnt care u simply wouldnt care...u wouldnt care if we understood u or not ud simply stay silent and not care...the fact taht u said all this defeats that purpose and shows u do care and u want us to know u laugh at us or whatever...so basicly not caring got bornig so u want us to know u "dont care" so at least u get some satisfaction from our reactions

attention whore i guess would be the proper term for it

tolgahan

i wish i could understand what u said. :P ok i am gonna pay 100$ for an hour of english lesson on msn who wants? . or 50$ for translation in to turkish
    in first 2 weeks i was really serious.but later i made it lower n lower.
    dont u laugh when turks are tring to say something to defend country religion or beliefs?
    i didnt stay silent coz if i dont reply someone they are making it funnier.
    haaa u think i said these to defend myself right? . yes coz after private's last post in this topic , i thought ppl started to missunderstand me.they think i say here to defend something.i came here to find good friends in game.
    ok maybe i am both defending n laughing . is it ok for u?.
    maybe u remember mrzlies's topic about ayasofya.I just said there it was a moque. but ppl are tring to find different meanings in my words.so its making the subject funnier.
    it was like 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 n now i dont care its 0 for me but not 0x7 :P
    racist cama. :wub: :lol:

tolgahan is obviously destroying his stress-ball every time he posts. Sure you dont care.

_ryu_

Muslims just take religion too serious...
    Just because some odd guy wrote a book about some sacred stuff he creted himself lol

Religion was born when ppl were stupid and couldnt read/write and would believe in all the tales an important person would tell em...

And what religion brings to our world? Wars fights massacre... Anything good? No.

Anyway its our world, gotta live with it.

tolgahan

zuahahahah zero relax pls. if i care that much i dont stay here.ur posts are changing the world yae i must be carefull.
    its nice to see ppl really believed it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast