Playspan problem.

This is a discussion on Playspan problem. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hi guys, I went to buy platinum premium (30) days from Playspan.com and at first I went to use Credit ...
Page: 1

Hi guys, I went to buy platinum premium (30) days from Playspan.com and at first I went to use Credit Card option It was going good but then after I finished it it said your purchase had been canceled. So I check my account to see if the money was gone, it was still there. So I went to pay with my paypal account (Unverified) Because I've only ever used it for KO and Then I noticed it took my money however I did not receive an e-mail from playspan or anything. Should I be worried? Its been about 1 hour now since I paid.

Oh, after I paid with Paypal it also sais 'this paypal account is not a verified paypal account' in red at the top.

Hi guys, I went to buy platinum premium (30) days from Playspan.com and at first I went to use Credit Card option It was going good but then after I finished it it said your purchase had been canceled. So I check my account to see if the money was gone, it was still there. So I went to pay with my paypal account (Unverified) Because I've only ever used it for KO and Then I noticed it took my money however I did not receive an e-mail from playspan or anything. Should I be worried? Its been about 1 hour now since I paid.

Oh, after I paid with Paypal it also sais 'this paypal account is not a verified paypal account' in red at the top.[/b]
    Contact them.

I have just contacted them and I hope I either receive my ESN code or a response or a refund of my money :S

Same thing happened to me.... Your Credit Card just saw you make the purchase so your purchase is "pending" It will take a couple of days, but you will get your money back.

Ah ok nice. But they responded in my ticket saying that I need to contact card company to get it resolved? :P And that sucks I wanted my prem lol

Credit/Debit Cards for some reason don't work on playspan. If you want that premium you need to buy it via Paypal.

Olympus

Credit/Debit Cards for some reason don't work on playspan. If you want that premium you need to buy it via Paypal.[/b]
    I bought premium from them with credit card and I didn't have any problem :huh:

it happend to me also they said u have to wait 5 Business days to receive ur money

Did you have to contact your card company? or did it return automatically?

Yay.. 6 and a half days and I still haven't got the money back onto my card. pfft

harun37

I wanted to buy Char. Seal Scroll with paypal on playspan i bought it 20mins later got a mail saying that it was canceled .. :angry: then i did it with credit card option but te results where the same