Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PLEASE EVERYBODY MUST READ

This is a discussion on PLEASE EVERYBODY MUST READ within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://ultimo187.un-clic-por-el-bosque.com please, click the link, it doesnt cost u much of an effort.. and it is going to save millions ...
Page: 1

Guachimagaa

http://ultimo187.un-clic-por-el-bosque.com

please, click the link, it doesnt cost u much of an effort.. and it is going to save millions of trees , seriously, its just 1 daily click, and u would be doing a huge contribution in order to save the world , when the site reaches 100 million visits, they r going to donate 10.000 euros, destinated to the REforestation of the rain forests, actually being erased from the planet by the humans. its a cool site also, plese click the link u r already here!! do it..

Banned

is it me or your sig to big?
    because my shit has to scroll over .. ?

Hey cutie Senior Member

its just you

lucifer4

its big but hard to click =(

Guachimagaa

bump >.< sry ill resize

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Only cuz there&#39;s a please in the title... I&#39;m not doing it! Hate polite mofos!

just kidding

Guachimagaa

bump!

thank you

Guachimagaa

162 views, and i have less than 100 visits, come on! if u take the time to open this, one more click wont cost u much.. really..

gogog reforestation :x

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

oh no trees are being knocked down...if theyre ever knocked down to teh point of being endangered, theyll be protected by law so im lacking to see the point of this...

how exactly is this saving trees? and trees arent the only plant that produces oxygen, surprisingly enuogh THEY ALL DO!, i doubt the whole world will be shrubless anytime soon even if all the trees are gone

Guachimagaa

actually its not only about oxygen, its about the amazon forest in general, there are animals aswell living in there and humans r killing their habitat, they aint going to plant just trees, campaign is about reforestation, which is the opposite of deforestation, meaning they are going to try to build a similar environment, so its just not trees, it will take time, yes, but at least is something,

lack of oxygen is not the main concern coming from this problem, actually its the least important consecuence, the major consecuences from deforestation are the destruction of animal habitats and floods, there are a lot of forests being destroyed daily, and there are even species in there still unknown by the human that r being killed, and regarding to floods, when there is a lot of raining, trees are able to retain a big ammount of the water that hits the ground, preventing the near villages to flood, in my country there are a lot of floods, and most of the times they happen in villages where there is a massive destruction of forests, meaning there are no trees to retain the water, so the water just go down to thoose villages, causing floods and destruction, and in some cases taking lifes.

10 thousand euros r not much, but at least is something and if i can help, why not?

i think its more like a motivation campaign, if people start to understand, maybe theyll try to look for new ways to get the wood, so they dont need to destroy rain forests, or i dont know, at least is something that i can help in, thanks to all of thoose who voted!

RiseAgainst_

oh no trees are being knocked down...if theyre ever knocked down to teh point of being endangered, theyll be protected by law so im lacking to see the point of this...

how exactly is this saving trees? and trees arent the only plant that produces oxygen, surprisingly enuogh THEY ALL DO!, i doubt the whole world will be shrubless anytime soon even if all the trees are gone[/b]
    stfu kid.

K done! BUMP

Guachimagaa

thank you

RiseAgainst_

Cuando quieras ctm

redbluegreen44

rather spend my click on kids in Africa >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast