Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

POLAND 1:0 TURKEY

This is a discussion on POLAND 1:0 TURKEY within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gTNcNpEB5k This unit has crashed Turks in Battle of Vienna 1683....
Page: 1

Michal_PL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gTNcNpEB5k

This unit has crashed Turks in Battle of Vienna 1683.

KaChing

zzz just 1 battle whats poland now against turkey? turkey got a bigger army then poland so stfu
    poland prolly had help ..
    According to The Independent newspaper, Turkish Army is the 8th largest in the world and 1st in Europe.[/b]
    People's Republic of China: 2,225,000 troops
    United States: 1,426,713
    India: 1,325,000
    North Korea: 1,106,000
    Russia: 1,037,000
    South Korea: 687,000
    Pakistan: 619,000
    Turkey: 514,850
    Vietnam: 484,000
    Egypt: 450,000

patorox

zzz just 1 battle whats poland now against turkey? turkey got a bigger army then poland so stfu

People's Republic of China: 2,225,000 troops
    Egypt: 450,000[/b]
    8th largest in the world but still a 3rd world country.

KaChing

Michal why wont u post all the things that ottoman won?

Like girls always say, it's not the size, but how you use it :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist myself

KaChing

size matters , u watch to many movies

Terrorblade

size matters , u watch to many movies [/b]
    I believe wagyar was talking about his own experience with Dro :lol:

Michal_PL

There are only few not important battles which Ottoman Empire has won with Republic of Poland. Be honest and say that after battle of Vienna 1683 Ottoman Empire has started falling and it never had such a power like it had before this event.
    Numbers are nothing, only skill counts like in KO and under Vienna. In that battle Poland had 70.000 soldiers and Turks had 138.000 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna). If there would be war between Poland and Turkey, we would easly own you. Why? Becouse we are Polish and you are Turks and we have skills and you have numbers.

Seriously I am really fond of history but then trying to measure whose balls are bigger based information what happened hundreds of years ago is totall BS. I mean we won against Russian army in WW2, Russians won us in Great Finnish war ( basicly because of Swedish but who cares ) I don't look up or down any Russian guy. We were enemies 60 years ago, now it's time to prove we are more intelligent and be friends.

If some guy is Turk....yes I do have certain toughts about guy who is Turk because of KO, but still it doesn't matter, if guy is cool he is cool, I don't care if he was green and talking kuzkuz language ( what ever that is ).

Turkey has issues, Poland has issues, even Finland have issues...if we would concentrade more our own problems and fix them instead of mogging or falsely attack other countries, we would have less wars and less stupid topics

Peace

Banned

eh, you guys make me sick. talking war as if its just like a sport game...

RiseAgainst_

List of gg:

Mexico 4,331,620 troops
    Turkmenistan 31

Noobs:
    People's Republic of China: 2,225,000
    Egypt: 450,000[/b]

tolgahan

8th largest in the world but still a 3rd world country.[/b]
    let it be a 3rd world country. When ur granddad was fuking ur grandmom ,my granddad was in war and defending the country . Tr is only 84 years old. Ottomans are in past .Turks are not good at new world rules.Old ones about fighting face to face now it is different

I was bored at work and looking for something ... thx god i have found one .

TURKS ARE THE BEST OKI?????????????? OTHERS SUKYYYYYYYSUKYYYYYYYYYY
    (btw poland wasnt alone in that war. Noob u dont know ur own history )
    i missed the old big flames. Noobs . ppl who think they know something ...
    GOD WHAT DID I DO AND U DONT LET BIG FLAMES AGAIN :\ or was it LUTZ ?

+1 @ Wagyar . Actually we dont see anyone as enemy.others just dont forget the days they live under ottoman control and They dont remember what they did to others too ) .
    i really didnt know that wellknow with "educated" europians could be stupid as much as i saw on this forum or Americans.

"peace in the country .peace in the world" (by Ataturk )

Inactive Member

so what if Turkey got the 8th largest army in the world. When first bomb drops 90% of them would /town... h34r:

sry, couldn't resist... :P

ZieloN

omfg... why... why... why am i polish ????

Michal_PL

Poland wasn't alone in that battle and also Ottoman Empire wasn't not alone in that battle.

Polish-Lithuanian, Austria, Saxony, Fraconia, Swabia, Bawaria = 70.000 soldiers (all under Polish command) VS. Ottoman Empire, Khanate of Crimea, Transylvania, Wallachia, Moldavia = 138.000 soldiers (all under Ottoman Empire command)

No comment for you tolgahan and you're saying that I don't know my own history, haha. Go outside and talk with your aga baba language, pffff.

Everything is here: www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna, I didn't made it up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast