Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

POLAND 1:0 TURKEY

This is a discussion on POLAND 1:0 TURKEY within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; You should read also how battle of Vienna looked like. Our Winged Hussars have attacked from hills Turks and what ...
Page: 2

Michal_PL

You should read also how battle of Vienna looked like. Our Winged Hussars have attacked from hills Turks and what they did? They just runed away.

KaChing

Who said they ran away? How you can prove?
    Kebab > polish food

Michal_PL

Specially for you KaChingq

After 12 hours of fighting, Sobieski's Polish force held the high ground on the right. At about five o'clock in the afternoon, after watching the ongoing infantry battle from the hills for the whole day, four cavalry groups, one of them Austrian-German, and the other three Polish, totaling 20,000 men, charged down the hills. The attack was led by the Polish king in front of a spearhead of 3000 heavily armed winged Polish lancer hussars. This charge broke the lines of the Ottomans, who were tired from the long fight on two sides. In the confusion, the cavalry headed straight for the Ottoman camps, while the remaining Vienna garrison sallied out of its defenses and joined in the assault.

The Ottoman army were tired and dispirited following the failure of both the sapping attempt and the brute force assault of the city, and the arrival of the cavalry turned the tide of battle against them, sending them into retreat to the south and east. In less than three hours after the cavalry attack, the Christian forces had won the battle and saved Vienna from capture.

After the battle, Sobieski paraphrased Julius Caesar's famous quote by saying "veni, vidi, Deus vicit" - "I came, I saw, God conquered"

KaChing

k u just said they ran away not because they failed n were tired..
    nyway atacking =/= defending .. wouldnt u go home when ur army is tired? or would u leave them to die?

Michal_PL

This was the biggest charge of cavalry in world history. When our Hussars were charging from hills, our allies were standing and watching beauty of this event. From XVI to XVII century Polish Republic of Both Nations was the biggest and one of the most powerful countries in Europe.

Yep, kebab is really good. <3

KaChing

This was the biggest charge of cavalry in world history. When our Hussars were charging from hills, our allies were standing and watching beauty of this event. From XVI to XVII century Polish Republic of Both Nations was the biggest and one of the most powerful countries in Europe.

Yep, kebab is really good. <3[/b]

Michal_PL

Yep it&#39;s truth that attacking =/= defending. It&#39;s easier to defend, don&#39;t you think so?

KaChing

yes ..
    tbh i dont even know what this war was , i just post, im bored ^^

tolgahan

GOD DAMN IT. KACHING SHUT UP A.Q . I AM THE ONLY TURK JUMPS IN FLAME TOPICS HERE . a.Q OKİ ?
    i couldnt find a clear answer about numbers... one says 120k only ottoman army ,other says 170k . not important. Fatih sultan mehmet conquered Istanbul with a 100k soldiers army. i think 50k was enough for vianna
    KACHING SHUT THE FUCK UP OK ? U R EXTINGUISHING THE FLAMEEEEEEEEEEEE (oh i hope lutz is not around )

Michal i dont care my grand grand grand dad tried to kill urs or urs tried to kill mine, i am living today . oki bro ?
    There are two teams GALATASARAY and FENERBAHCE in Tr football lig. GALATASARAY has won the UEFA cup in 2000. in 2002 FB won a match 6-0
    Everytime an argument starts FB funs start to talk about 6-0 .It was the only thing they can talk about . But GS was the UEFA&#39;s no1 .
    This is like the Vianna and ottomans .
    KACHING : a.q BESIKTAS SAMPIYON

KaChing

:P BJK FTW

patorox

Yep, kebab is really good. <3[/b]

every1 who fought this war is dead.

U should not have pride to announce Poland pwned Trukey bcuz U didnt do a crap so u shouldnt say sh1t bout this, like i said, who fought this war is DEAD and they&#39;re the only ones who can tell some crap.

Stop flaming another country for sumthin that happened a lot of years ago.

or I should flame Poland for their misery and defeats?

u can flame me for that but do it with decent arguments.

btw Im not turk or polish.

Babek

Better to mention Curie, Chopin and Copernicus instead. War has no winners.

mammlea

Like girls always say, it&#39;s not the size, but how you use it :lol:

Sorry couldn&#39;t resist myself [/b]

thats what the boys with small dick say, not girls

z0mfg i hate poland.

fucking thiefs.. even in this faking game one of them scammed me.. imagine we wouldnt have Police officers.. omg that would be the heaven for polish fools..

z0mfg i hate poland.

fucking thiefs.. even in this faking game one of them scammed me.. imagine we wouldnt have Police officers.. omg that would be the heaven for polish fools..[/b]
    be sure that ur car has gone say bb car ;( hahaha seriously we r smart nation xD Polish could steal Eiffel&#39;s tower
    (now im laughting at polish -> at myself lol)
    lets leave past... it doesnt matter who won or who lost ...

@ michal : idziemy mu zajebac samochod ?XD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast