Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

POLAND 1:0 TURKEY

This is a discussion on POLAND 1:0 TURKEY within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Kebab > polish food [/b] Clearly, you have never ever tried polish food....
Page: 3

Kebab > polish food [/b]
    Clearly, you have never ever tried polish food.

Michal_PL

z0mfg i hate poland.

fucking thiefs.. even in this faking game one of them scammed me.. imagine we wouldnt have Police officers.. omg that would be the heaven for polish fools..[/b]
    It's truth, but don't be surprised. From who we have learned that? I'll tell you from who, Germans, Russians, Swedish and Turks. You don't have any idea how much Germans and Russians (to year 1941 they were allies) have steal from us through WW2. Why Germany is so powerful right now? Becouse they were stealing EVERYTHING from countries which they were occupating. And now people like you're calling us thiefs, pfff. I live in Auschwitz / Oświęcim. Yes, the same place where GERMANS have made the biggest concentration camp. I've been there few times. Germans were making there from people skin soap and from their hair carpets (they have showed back then their "real" genius). Also when they have killed people in gas chambers they were checking their mouths for goleden teeth. "Nothing can be waste" they were saying. And later "ms. Helga" could wear golden neckle, rings and earings. And today little "Adolf" is sitting infront of his pc and he is writing that it was great when his grandpa was killing people and stealing from them, but in the same time he is calling us thiefs.

Michal_PL

Zajebiemy mu samochód i jego też.

It's truth, but don't be surprised. Who have learned us that? I'll tell you who, Germans, Russians, Swedish and Turks. You don't have any idea how much Germans and Russians (to year 1941 they were allies) have steal from us through WW2. Why Germany is so powerful right now? Becouse they were stealing EVERYTHING from countries which they were occupating. And now people like you're calling us thiefs, pfff. I live in Auschwitz / Oświęcim. Yes, the same place where GERMANS have made the biggest concentration camp. I've been there few times. Germans were making there from people skin soap and from their hair carpets (they have showed back then their "real" genius). Also when they have killed people in gas chambers they were checking they mouths for goleden teeth. "Nothing can be waste" they were saying. And later "ms. Helga" could wear golden neckle, rings and earings. And today little "Adolf" is sitting infront of his pc and he is writing that it was great when his grandpa was killing people and stealing from them, but in the same time he is calling us thiefs.[/b]
    im not adolf

Michal_PL

Yeah, I know that you're not Adolf. I just mean that many Germans are writing stuff like that for example on youtube.com under movies about WW2.

Flix

tbh large size army dont mean shit, englands like 1 of the smallest countries and we have the best navy and id say 2nd best army to america, only because there equipment is abit better =p

tolgahan

large army with noob equipments meant something in the past.
    it shouldnt be an army to proud of .it should be technology , education , culture ...

large army with noob equipments meant something in the past.
    it shouldnt be an army to proud of .it should be technology , education , culture ...[/b]
    300 vs 100'000'000

300 vs 100'000'000 [/b]
    car has dissapeared

Kebab > All xDD

Kebab > All xDD[/b]
    some of my friends r gks'lovers and they r gonna kick ur cravocia's ass xD

@ gyrgi : tak powaznie : NA MURAWIE LEZY PIES TO NAPEWNO GIE KA ES!

mammlea

Turk PM spam > All armies together

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123