Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Anna Nicole Smith

This is a discussion on Anna Nicole Smith within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; lil late... but hey hey... she need soem respects too right? and what up with all the ppl claimin to ...
Page: 1

Banned

Wink

lil late... but hey hey... she need soem respects too right?
    and what up with all the ppl claimin to b the father...
    even some 90 yaer old freak who said he got his sperm injected..

lets respect her... in KO GENERAL SECTIONZZZORIZORRRZZ

manbearpig

She married an old dude to steal his money.. Not much respect deserved although in this case, a bit.

Banned

lets respect her... in KO GENERAL SECTIONZZZORIZORRRZZ[/b]

hey hey!! wht wrong with that >.> if u die i give u some respects.... i think ..

I am so sick of hearing about this bimbo whore ever hour in the news and now I hear it here.......... argh!!!

No one cares about this stupid bish. Thousands die every day worth more than this POS whore.

Darkslayer07

wHO is it?

Banned

and what up with all the ppl claimin to b the father...
    even some 90 yaer old freak who said he got his sperm injected..[/b]

Her kid has about +$1.5billion to her name. And the 90 year old ur referring to is her 1st husband which died and left her with all the money. Supposedly she used his frozen sperm to have her daughter.

Her kid has about +$1.5billion to her name. And the 90 year old ur referring to is her 1st husband which died and left her with all the money. Supposedly she used his frozen sperm to have her daughter. [/b]
    *shivers

Banned

I am so sick of hearing about this bimbo whore ever hour in the news and now I hear it here.......... argh!!!

No one cares about this stupid bish. Thousands die every day worth more than this POS whore.[/b]
    +1234237589478957832, and what's with Obama saying our brave mens life that have died in Iraq have been a "waste"? i hate that fuckhead he's an idiot.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

+1234237589478957832, and what's with Obama saying our brave mens life that have died in Iraq have been a "waste"? i hate that fuckhead he's an idiot.[/b]
    they have been wasted...

+1234237589478957832, and what's with Obama saying our brave mens life that have died in Iraq have been a "waste"? i hate that fuckhead he's an idiot.[/b]
    So tru, but it seems the other running mates are just as bad. shame shame. <_<

they have been wasted...[/b]
    The fact that we are going up against this much resistance period is enough. These soldiers died to the hands of terrorists and muslim radicalists, I think they deserve some respect in their regard and also to their families. Obamas statement was un called for no matter what political stance he may have.

why is this in general?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

The fact that we are going up against this much resistance period is enough. These soldiers died to the hands of terrorists and muslim radicalists, I think they deserve some respect in their regard and also to their families. Obamas statement was un called for no matter what political stance he may have.[/b]
    still a waste...no reason to be there besides oil and military bases, neither of which are necessary to our survival, hence a waste

Hells Kitchen

If we weren’t in Iraq then Iraq would be no more as of right now. We are helping rebuild and keeping Iran and the other countries around Iraq out of Iraq because they want to fuck them up right now. People are kind of blind and say we are only there for the oil in reality that’s not even 1% true. USA isn’t even there for the oil IRAN and other countries are the ones fighting for the oil, and whoever wins the oil between those will sell it to USA. So actually for people to say we are there for the oil they are clueless to what’s even going on, because we are buying the oil not taking it from them, the other countries are.

If USA left Iraq then everyone would jump on Iraq tomorrow but of course we are trying to help them and we get the blame by other people who think they know what’s going on over there but don’t. Should we have so many troops over there? No of course not I think we have more troops there then what needs to be there, and people who say oh bush is the worse president ever.... eh well if this was true then he would of been kicked out by now like the other presidents that we had in the past. So that statement is a bunch of crap as well. h34r:

anyways back on topic, RIP Anna

still a waste...no reason to be there besides oil and military bases, neither of which are necessary to our survival, hence a waste[/b]
    so u would like for those terrorists n shit to still be there? Those people arent anti-bush they are anti-american... if they had the chance they would bomb us in a heart beat. I am very thankful to our troops for kicking their asses, and hope they continue to do so untill all muslum radicalists and terrorists are killed. Bush was a dumb ass to go to war the way and reason that he did, but im still glad we are there anyways.

All ya&#39; anti war pussys better be glad some of us got some balls and are killin&#39; the haters out there wanting to destroy our country. :lol: bush sucks we should have just nuked the place anyways, nothing good comes out of there.

But I have always wondered, if we went there for oil why the hell are our oil prices still so high? Costs me 300+ a month to fill up my 2 gas guzlin v8&#39;s but I love them anyways.

When you think about it, there are more tree-huggin hippies in this generation then back in the 60&#39;s.... these days they don&#39;t wear flower tee shirts though. :lol:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast