Post Count? ....reason..

This is a discussion on Post Count? ....reason.. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Occasionally i see people bragging about how many posts they have...i have to wonder...why? ...what do you gain from more ...
Page: 1

MarvinTheMartian

Default Post Count? ....reason..

Occasionally i see people bragging about how many posts they have...i have to wonder...why? ...what do you gain from more posts on the forum other than people calling you a spammer? lol...someone please answer, if you can win a brand new mercedes or something for the most posts TELL ME...

Banned

look at me, im so cool i have 1k posts!

Banned Senior Member

I just post because I like to, I dont post random shit or spam topics. Posts do help in being "known" on the forums and when selling/buying things in the market place..... thats pretty much it

Thats what you gain :lol: :lol: :lol:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

yea my dick is getting bigger with every post.

Slide-EYE

Originally posted by Zamerith

Thats what you gain *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:
    wtf i dont need to post more , i have big one :wub:

FatM4n

If u hanging around alot on the forum and post reasonable post. u will be know as legit when trade or selling

lolmao @ the picture

MarvinTheMartian

haha, bigger penis...already drags on the floor, i can tie it in a knot,i can tie it in a bow, i can throw it over my shoulder like a continental soldier...yes my dick...hangs....lowwwww. ( you only get that if you have heard the kids song, " do your ears hang low " )

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by FatM4n
    If u hanging around alot on the forum and post reasonable post. u will be know as legit when trade or selling
    ehmm... no. Just cuz u got a high post count wont make u legit... and who are u to talk about "reasonable post"?

The only good i see on post count is to see if a guy is trying to scam me or something, cuz when i get a buyer`s pm, and his account thas varely 20 or less posts, that tells me that could be someone else trying to fool me. But ty mods for the ip checking

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: Post Count? ....reason..

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    Occasionally i see people bragging about how many posts they have...i have to wonder...why? ...what do you gain from more posts on the forum other than people calling you a spammer? lol...someone please answer, if you can win a brand new mercedes or something for the most posts TELL ME...
    It's from the old idea that higher numbers mean you're more successful. That's all.

FatM4n

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    ehmm... no. Just cuz u got a high post count wont make u legit... and who are u to talk about "reasonable post"?

The only good i see on post count is to see if a guy is trying to scam me or something, cuz when i get a buyer`s pm, and his account thas varely 20 or less posts, that tells me that could be someone else trying to fool me. But ty mods for the ip checking [/b]
    I dont say I make resonable post but if u do and have a hight post count u will be known as legit