Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

A pretty fucked up question for everyone...

This is a discussion on A pretty fucked up question for everyone... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i bummed her last nite at about 10:03pm...
Page: 2

i bummed her last nite at about 10:03pm

Just wait and talk with her tomorrow...Maybe someone said something to make her question you.

Banned

Now dont take this as a flame...but...

That aint love bro. Infatuation is more like it. I mean, the way i see it, if she claims to love you as much as she says then your word will be greater than anyone else's...no? Also trust wouldnt even be a factor if she truly loves you, the only excuse she has for doing this is seeing a video (fraps :lol: ) of you cheating...and seeing that she's asking you and not telling you, i highly doubt she saw any kind of photographic proof.

And yes im talking from experience. So my advice?...dont fight back. Test her...show her that she shouldnt even be asking a question like that in the first place and make her prove to herself that your trustable (link her to your trustability topic xD....sorry i couldnt help myself) And btw, its not a good idea to do it if she's immature...it'll just make things worst.
    Yea i know my advice sux [/b]
    Added to friends :X Quality answer tbh, and you made it funny (My trustability topic is teh shit...) I know trust is a major factor of a relationship, don't know how to act, don't want her to get arsey and start shouting if i say "Why even ask that question" etc...

so her mom's boyfriend cheated on her mom and now she thinks all men are the same.[/b]
    Her mums a dirty whore, she's cheated on Bryan (Her boyfriend 3 times since i've known Loz...me and Loz have been together longer than Sue and Bryan (Loz's mum and her boyfriend) She's slept with a guy twice over the road, and had romatic meals with him. She's also had a relationship with a guy who lives about 20 minutes away from our home town, and this guy said he'd LEAVE HIS WIFE FOR HER.....I've always said to Loz "Never ever turn out like you're mum cause i'd gaurntee i'd find out i know so many people Loz" and she's like "I never would, my mums a dirty whore...etc"

Just wait and talk with her tomorrow...Maybe someone said something to make her question you.[/b]
    Heres the story....I met Loz at my friends 16th Birthday, we were all MAD drunk, and Loz walked in, in a nurses outfit . Being as drunk as I was, i offered to get her a drink, but instantly we were told by Daniel (The boy's 16th Birthday party) "Don't be talkin to Loz, she's not interested"....That just made it more appealing too me. She was flirty all night, I got hr number and we hooked up many of times up town, the movies, theme parks etc..and we finally got together.
    Daniel = Loz's mums boyfriends Son....
    Daniel = WAS my friend...until he started fucking me around cause I was dating his soon to be step-sister. (Sue and Bryan aren't married yet, so still not happened)
    Daniel is the only person I can think of who would say anything too her. I don't know though, she could of got a call from many of her friends that don't like me because of previous fights i've had lol....:/

Inactive Member

that shits prob the wakest shit ive heard.

maybe she just wants some re-insurance that your not gonna cheat on her, maybe she watched a movie with cheating involved in it man. who knows, i just always expect the worst so when its not the worst its better
    ull be fine. your young. thats what every1 tells me.

tell me what happens bro.

wawh

girls -_-

gay is the way to go! :wub:

Banned

girls -_-

gay is the way to go! :wub:[/b]
    Marry me?

Banned

So..double post i guess.

She just rang me for the second time this morning and instantly said "Im sorry for doubting you darlin"

So...what ever it was, obviously a load of shite.

Thx for the replies, i'll be sure to be back with more relationship fuck ups

Inactive Member

n00b!

Take advice from a girl---> throw her a midol and some ice-cream.

Banned

Take advice from a girl---> throw her a midol and some ice-cream.[/b]

Got that in British terms love?

Got that in British terms love?[/b]
    She prolly upset because she had a dream you left her.(My husband has them all the time) But just keep comforting her till she settles down.

Boyce

Keep us updated

Banned

Keep us updated [/b]
    As i do...

She spoke to me on the bus home from Town today, and she said...

"Sorry once again i doubted you, but so many people have said it"
    I asked her what It was...and she said this :huh:

"I was speaking to Chris on MSN (I don't know who this Kid is...)....and she said too me, that this is what he said to her. "You want to watch out for Mike, with all the people he sleeps with, you never know what he might have" (She couldn't name anyone else who had said anything about me to her, just her friends who hate me, because their emo faggots and I had a fight with one of them, not knowing it was Loz's friend LOL)

I instantly butted in after that and pretty much shouted a whole bus down "WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS BULLSHIT YOU'RE HEARING LOZ"....

Pretty much lost it. I got sorta upset knowing people are trying to split me and Loz up, and i can happily say i've never slept with anyone BUT Loz. She does believe me, because I never get upset about anything, but this sorta shit only upsets me cause i get so angry.

Everything seems to be sorted now, she went to the Movies with her mum tonight, she called me and she seems perfectly fine, in the way she's speaking to and treating me.

fucking joke aren't u two like 12 or something ... jus tell her that her mother touched u down below and u didn't know wat to do WDF

if i gave a shit i'd tell u to tell her that u love her and if she even thinks for a second that u'd cheat on her tell her that ur obviously doing something wrong and tell her that you'll do watever it takes to convince her that your not and u never would THEN CUT OFF YOUR EAR AND GIVE IT TO HER AS A TOKEN OF YOU LOVE THEN OFFER YOUR PENIS AS A GIFT AND HOPE SHE DOESN'T PLAN ON HAVING KIDS

family guy applies to all sorts of situations u should've watched family guy instead of comming here for a answer

tell her that you didn't cheat on her. If she doesn't listen, she wasn't worth of a relationship anyways

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast