Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

A pretty fucked up question for everyone...

This is a discussion on A pretty fucked up question for everyone... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Stay single is the best thing to do until your ready to sit down and have a nice marriage....
Page: 3

Banned

Stay single is the best thing to do until your ready to sit down and have a nice marriage.

yea you're to young for a longtime relationship imo. get some sexbuddy's, have your fun.

i tell you, im almost 20 and yet i still hate relationship and the feeling to belong to any1. stay free

Banned

You didnt cheat? Wtf dude you're a fkin beast. Lol man my brother had that kind of shit a year ago, but he DID cheat on her....

All he did is waiting till she forgives & forget. Other than that, show her your trustability topic

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

yea you're to young for a longtime relationship imo. get some sexbuddy's, have your fun.

i tell you, im almost 20 and yet i still hate relationship and the feeling to belong to any1. stay free[/b]

What does age have to do with anything. Back in the olden days people would get married at the age of 14. of course the average age of death was like 35 but still you get my point. You don't have to be 30 years old to understand what LOVE is. I'm 16 years old (17 in one month ) and have been in a relationship with the girl i love for 7 months and plan on spending the rest of my life with. I've been in this relationship for this long and don't feel i belong to anyone. I do things for her because i love her and i WANT to. Nobody controls my actions but myself and nobody ever will. I give people so much respect who can actually establish a long relationship in their teenage years, because its something you have to work at like with any relationship. And with all the teenage hormones and drama that goes on i think thats pretty amazing.

family guy applies to all sorts of situations u should've watched family guy instead of comming here for a answer[/b]
    +1
    family guy is less of a cartoon, and more of guide to life

Banned

What does age have to do with anything. Back in the olden days people would get married at the age of 14. of course the average age of death was like 35 but still you get my point. You don't have to be 30 years old to understand what LOVE is. I'm 16 years old (17 in one month ) and have been in a relationship with the girl i love for 7 months and plan on spending the rest of my life with. I've been in this relationship for this long and don't feel i belong to anyone. I do things for her because i love her and i WANT to. Nobody controls my actions but myself and nobody ever will. I give people so much respect who can actually establish a long relationship in their teenage years, because its something you have to work at like with any relationship. And with all the teenage hormones and drama that goes on i think thats pretty amazing.[/b]

This guy is like my soul bound twin...:X

Stay single is the best thing to do until your ready to sit down and have a nice marriage.[/b]

+1

Hydr4

please stop these fucking topics i dont give a fuck about u or ur girlfriend aight?

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

This guy is like my soul bound twin...:X[/b]

Just looked at your forum profile. You give the impression of being somewhat obsessed.

Reasoning for this:

-Your personal picture is you and her
    -Your personal statement is about her
    -Your avatar is you and her
    -Your "interests" section is Girlfriend
    -Your signature is a picture of here, saying "i love you babey"
    -Your signature includes a msn conversation with here
    -The writing underneath your avatar says "i love her so much"
    -You post topics about her on a gaming/general forum
    -Your way too concerned about her calling and having a little cry.

One or two would be like "he likes his gf, ok, thats coo~"
    All of them is like "Join the army mate, get bent, and harden the fuck up"

zealous is correct.

But to the point, you should tell her you didn't cheat, and then the next time you fuck her shout out some random girl's name for a laugh. Don't they call that the "bronco"?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

zealous is correct.

But to the point, you should tell her you didn't cheat, and then the next time you fuck her shout out some random girl's name for a laugh. Don't they call that the "bronco"?[/b]
    I always had the dream of cum-shotting in a girls eye and just scream "HEADSHOT" the second it hits her.

I always had the dream of cum-shotting in a firemans eye and just scream "HEADSHOT" the second it hits her.[/b]
    fixed

Hey cutie Senior Member

who needs a girl friend when you can masturbate ja?

girls -_-

gay is the way to go! :wub:[/b]
    rofl!!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

"Of course I haven't cheated on you. Everyone knows that if you pull out it isn't cheating. Animals don't count either.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast