Pride, can you smell it ?

This is a discussion on Pride, can you smell it ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So it's 11:00 AM, and I'm hung to shit. I just wanna say, that I am proud, proud of myself ...
Page: 1

Canadian

So it's 11:00 AM, and I'm hung to shit. I just wanna say, that I am proud, proud of myself and the fact that I have good friends.
    A dragon approached me last night, as I stand fuckin plastered. Suckin the neck bone, and grinding hard into the cock & balls, I'm feelin titties, and barely seeing straight. Wasn't a whale, just a dragon. I'm trying to hold back but the soldier, u know, he's ready for combat...... Boom... Smack, friend hits me, buys me two shots and gets me to the point of almost falling over. The dragon she's not leaving.. Luckily a breather, the hammer needs a rest, were talkin hard grinding. Bud walks me home, explains the situation, I tell him the johnson is leading me, not the upstairs. He pushes me into the snow. I say ok let's burn one, we get back to my place, he sits upstairs while I run downstairs for the grass. I fall asleep before even grabbing the bag. End of story! Thanks RYE! You saved me from an even shittier morning. Being hung I can handle, waking next to a dragon, is nooooo good. Been there, done that... No like.

This has been a lesson in good friendship and dragon slaying. Friends don't let friends SLAY DRAGONS.

Hells Kitchen

great story, maybe the dragon was wasted too and thought you were a whale :-D

Canadian

great story, maybe the dragon was wasted too and thought you were a whale :-D[/b]
    could have been... i am fatter than most.

spam

Canadian

spam[/b]
    terminology confusing ? *You'll get it one day, maybe.
    I was actually pretty happy about it, when I woke.