problem on cs cheating :/

This is a discussion on problem on cs cheating :/ within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; yeah, so me and some friends in vent like 6 ppl mostly, use to play cs 1.6, and i have ...
Page: 1

Pwner

Default problem on cs cheating :/

yeah, so me and some friends in vent like 6 ppl mostly, use to play cs 1.6, and i have being notcied that one of my friends cheats, and iam 100% he cheats, but stills he say he dosen't, but i know he is, so now i want u all to help how to make my friend stop cheating, couse it's fucking annoying owning him, but being haxxed from in on d2 is fucking more annoying...

TunaFishyMe

this is an unofficial forum...not a help line. How the hell are we suppose to stop your friend from cheating? Persuade him? He doesnt even know us. Ban him? We cant do that.

Pwner

Dude serious help me , iam so fucking pissed

TunaFishyMe

he cheats on cs? counter strike?

TheShadow

Record him cheating and threaten him . If he continues get him banned for a year ^_^.

Or just record send it in and tell him cheating is bad .

TunaFishyMe

tell his mother

wastyrx

Originally posted by Pwner
    Dude serious help me , iam so fucking pissed
    can u kick his ass? if u can n if u r sure hes cheating kick his ass :P or dont play with him

Pwner

Kicking his ass is out of the picture :P But yeah i have recorded him, but i don't remeber how to stop the record haha, i know when iam gonna start record i write

Record "name" in the consol, but i dunno know how to stop the record :P But yeah, i can get some CLERLALY records of him, and yes, if he continue cheating i will easily get his ass banned... But like i said the thing i hate most is that the fucking douchebag can't admit he's cheating.. But what can i say he's a unmature little cheating retard...

dl fraps press the record hotkey to start press it again to stop and your good to go

Vlein

i cheat when i play

bleaF

Originally posted by Vlein
    i cheat when i play
    in knightonline?

bleaF

Originally posted by wonder
    dl fraps press the record hotkey to start press it again to stop and your good to go
    lol why would he do that when you can record in the game itself.. + you dont need to fix stuff like the quality if you record ingame.