Problem with PayPal limitation

This is a discussion on Problem with PayPal limitation within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Does anyone know how to add money on paypal if account is limited ? Few months ago i made paypal ...
Page: 1

Default Problem with PayPal limitation

Does anyone know how to add money on paypal if account is limited ?
    Few months ago i made paypal nd added my credit card nd verified , then after next login they are limited my account . It say i cant do :

After this message they forwarded to me few secret question for secure cut they need a little bit more information about me nd i need to finish it to get my account unlimited , nd i did :

After this thought everything will be fine , but still it's limited ... I sent em like 20 support tickets nd foward em all my private information about me , copy of passport , street adress , credit card etc etc , but everytime i got autoreply :S

They said :

" If you have a zero balance, your account will remain limited.

If you have a negative balance, you can resolve it by adding money to
    your PayPal account. If there isn’t enough money in your PayPal account
    balance, we might collect the money through a collections agency or
    other legal means.
    "

But there's only one questin , how can i add or recive or collect money through a colletions agency if it's limited like they said in first screenshot ?

Does any1 know how to resovle this fvucking problem ?

Thanks.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

what you can't do in general is send & receive money.

But you should be able to 'Top Up Account' aka sending money from your bankaccount to your paypal.

and there you'll get all the info you'd need to send money from your bank & PP

As u can see , cant hit that option :S

no other ways ? :/

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I`ve had a problem with PayPal about 3 years ago where they blocked off all my access too until I provided further proof that it was my account. Once I have done that everything was back to normal.

Basically what I`m trying to say if there are instructions provided about your certain situation and are hard to understand, feel free to call their customer support and I have no doubt that they will walk you through it step by step.

I've sent em support ticket again today, now all need to do is wait for answer ... if everything be the same ill try call them . But cant understand , i provided all proof that im the owner of the account , but no clue what's going of with em , are they stupid or :S

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

By providing proof it was alot that you needed to provide. Pretty much a self identification of your name/address, and then on top of that, a valid bank statement account. (If I remember correctly).