PUTA how do u know wat they mean ?

This is a discussion on PUTA how do u know wat they mean ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok so i was in vent with alot of peruvians last night and there was an "arguement" dont wanna go ...
Page: 1

Default PUTA how do u know wat they mean ?

Ok so i was in vent with alot of peruvians last night and there was an "arguement" dont wanna go into that part but during the arguement i heard puta used like 1000x even some ppl would say puta 3 x in a row and keep on going .

From wat i understand about spanish which is little PUTA means like slut whore fucker soo many different vulgar meanings but when using it multiple times in a question exactly how do u know wat the meaning is ?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

in moments of anger do u ever say FUCK FUCK FUCK? i know i have just because something is said multiple times doesnt mean its meaning changes...in answer to ur question u use ur head and u fill in the blanks...u take the meaning which best fits the rest of the sentence and apply it

FatM4n

Puta equal to the english word fuck

yeh they said to me it can mean alot and i figured already wat cama means but yeh :/

Z3non

Nope, im portuguese, and Puta means Slut/Whore/Bitch

Yup ''Puta'' means slut whore bitch whatever you want to call it.

And sometimes when I'm pissed I repeat it like 100 times :wub:

Azotame

Default puta

is gonna be hard to explain, but i can try
    we speak spanish in peru, but our slang vocabulary is really really big, is so big that i can talk to peruvians, and a guy from spain hearin what we sayin... wont have any clue about what we were sayin at all.
    We also have lots of words with diffent meanings.. not even close meanings,
    sometimes mostly young ppl, use insults to give more " feelin" of what we sayin, but we aint insulting.. we aint tryin to hurt ppl feelings.

for example, maybe this is gonna be hard to understand but i can say to a friend " puta madre la kagas concha tu madre" when he did somethin stupid, and he is gonna answer to me laughin, but NOT MAD at all, cause he knows "the language".

"puta madre la cagas concha tu madre"...

puta = b1tch
    madre = mother
    cagas = to shit
    concha = pussy
    tu madre = your mother

in english it would be something like... " fuk, u screwed it up mother fuker"

sounds like a big insult, but is friendly language for us, cause we know HOW and WHEN to say it. It would sound very very different if the guy that says it, is not from peru.

private, you said that u heard the same word "puta" lots of times in a row, i can assure that every single time u heard that word.. it was different meanin, to undertand what was their meanin.. u need to understand the context also.

one more time, our slang is so big, that have verbs, abreviations, adjetives etc..
    also..the verbs have past, present and future tenses like a normal verb.. from spanish language.

the only word close to what im tryin to explain.. is the word "fuk" and all its meanings depending of the context.. and how and when is used.

"puta madre la cagas concha tu madre" comin from a friend.. is as offensive as sayin "good mornin".

Reinhard

"Private eres un hijo de puta ctm" "Private you are a son of a bitch, pussy of your mother!!!! (pussy of ur mother sounds retarded.. yea but all peruvians say it in spanish dunno whylol... i am mexican and we dont say "ctm or rctm" here ^^.

Barbarior

puta madre = great song

i have mastered the swearing in spanish now so yeh

tragasable sorrento puta ctm

holy chupa cete

Originally posted by Reinhard
    "Private eres un hijo de puta ctm" "Private you are a son of a bitch, pussy of your mother!!!! (pussy of ur mother sounds retarded.. yea but all peruvians say it in spanish dunno whylol... i am mexican and we dont say "ctm or rctm" here ^^.
    you say guei and thats ugly <_<

and private its all about the words that come with puta

Azotame

"sorrento" hahaha bien ctv XD

Reinhard

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    you say guei and thats ugly <_<

and private its all about the words that come with puta [/b]

Ugly ur butt, here in mexico we all say wey, thats just how it is wey. xd

just hear the song puta madre and ull get a bit of it ^.^