Q-Base, saturday, anyone? ;)

This is a discussion on Q-Base, saturday, anyone? ;) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So Q-Base event is commin close is anyone goin on saturday? :P Will i catch ya there? aye !...
Page: 1

Banned

So Q-Base event is commin close

is anyone goin on saturday? :P

Will i catch ya there? aye !

Banned Senior Member

Wink

So Q-Base event is commin close

is anyone goin on saturday? :P

Will i catch ya there? aye ![/b]
    Gimme ure phone number iam going! we got a villa(how ever u say that) for the weekend

Banned

me and 3 friends got a hotel ;D

Looks pretty sick. Have you guys ever heard of EDC? It was at the USC Collesium in LA. It was like Q-Base except with around 100,000+ people and carnival rides and shit. Craziest rave/whatever it was that you guys have ever been too. Me and my buddies got a cabana. Here is the link http://www.electricdaisycarnival.com/la/

Hydr4

Im going to q-base windy i'll be in the car in about 2 hours , and then il be in weeze at around 4 See you there il be at brennan heart first ..

evilwevel

i forgot to check for the exact date and forgot to take the day off.

i owned myself twice

and i missed Qontinent as well since i was on holiday.

Hydr4

Wicked party , now the season is kinda over wich sucks , anyway 4th of october Scantraxx HMH

evilwevel

27 September => Mindcontroller
    4 October => Syndicate

and between that some other smaller things with only one or more known DJs and some unknown, but the music stays the same :lol:

Banned

it was so awesome

anyone goin to Xstatic ?

Hydr4

27 September => Mindcontroller
    4 October => Syndicate

and between that some other smaller things with only one or more known DJs and some unknown, but the music stays the same :lol:[/b]
    Yea we got noisecontrollers here on 26th of sept.

if only i lived in europe

Looks pretty sick. Have you guys ever heard of EDC? It was at the USC Collesium in LA. It was like Q-Base except with around 100,000+ people and carnival rides and shit. Craziest rave/whatever it was that you guys have ever been too. Me and my buddies got a cabana. Here is the link http://www.electricdaisycarnival.com/la/[/b]
    edc 2008 had ~60k tops. and i expected nothing less with the ridiculous amount of djs, stages, etc. just off the top of my head, benassi, pvd, bt, ritm, menno de jong, christopher lawerence, etc. etc. etc. not to mention, insomniac was backing the entire event. i think tiesto's element of life tour in la 8/2007 was much more impacting. played a solo set from 10-4, sold out 15k+ presale tickets in few days. not to mention... indoor

edc is nice and all, but no age limit = no fun.

if i lived in europe, i could pick and choose, but living here in southern cali, i have to go with whatever i get.

on a side note, i'm glad that the rave scene in socal is growing once again, but sadly i must say that it is not for the music. kids who don't know shit just go to roll.

can't wait till i'm livin in europe

evilwevel

thats what i like about Belgium, we have a lot of big events here and when there is nothing to do over here we can always go to the Netherlands or Germany (bout 2 hour drive most of the time)

i just found out that Q-dance is also active in Australia, didn't know that :blink:

thats quite recent evil.

Mens

you kids roll?

rofl tank.