quantum physics

This is a discussion on quantum physics within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; this subject is basically amazing and i get it the concept and dimensions of every single thing very easily. anything ...
Page: 1

Banned

this subject is basically amazing and i get it the concept and dimensions of every single thing very easily. anything to say about quantum physics?

Could light behave as a solid discuss...

Phosgene

what is there to say about it ?
    just rox :P

Banned

does light itself create time, if you were to bend light around an object, would it disappear from reality itself?

jetsamjetsam

does light itself create time, if you were to bend light around an object, would it disappear from reality itself?[/b]

Quantum mechanics is bull, I don't believe in it. One object can be in two places at the same time as long as you don't look at it?!??!? wwtf?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quantum mechanics is bull, I don't believe in it. One object can be in two places at the same time as long as you don't look at it?!??!? wwtf?[/b]
    Actually this is the reason TV works.

I dont actually belive it also. Neutrino theory showed that there can be ½ quantum. For ppl who dont know much about this, quantum is supposed to be smallest ammount of energy possible. Sry if its a bit rough explaination, my english aint that good :P