question about paypal

This is a discussion on question about paypal within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Guys i got qoustion about paypal i got money from a guy on my paypal acount ye that was acceptid ...
Page: 1

Lebroun

Guys i got qoustion about paypal i got money from a guy on my paypal acount ye that was acceptid then it says is voltooid (dutch) = done then i did send ther money on my bankacount it says like 2days sennding the money too your bankacount now it says its also done i went 1minute later too my bank i wandit take the money but stil nothing there how long do i have to waith til i can take the money

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Guys i got qoustion about paypal i got money from a guy on my paypal acount ye that was acceptid then it says is voltooid (dutch) = done then i did send ther money on my bankacount it says like 2days sennding the money too your bankacount now it says its also done i went 1minute later too my bank i wandit take the money but stil nothing there how long do i have to waith til i can take the money[/b]
    for me it takes like 3 buissnies days.

it's hard to say exactly time etc cause ur bank can slow it down.

also some have problems with finding the correct code to ur bank and the money send back to ur paypal account.

there is alot of stuff that can happen, so it's really hard to say time, reason for delay etc

so justwaite and the answere will come somehow

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

give it 5-8 days for people out of the U.S

Lebroun

i am from holland when i di dthe first time sendin it too my bank it says 3-5 days but it was in 1day ready now it says too correct it max 7days depends on u bank so i think again 1day my bank is realy fast

Abn-amro

grimkillers

are u talking about hommermachine money?