Question about WU Fee's

This is a discussion on Question about WU Fee's within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; k well i know that WU charged their fee's but in the past i have seen the amount they charged ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

k well i know that WU charged their fee's but in the past i have seen the amount they charged vary...

So i would like to know if either W.U charges you a fixed fee for sending money (regardless of the amount) or if they charge you based on the amount of money you are sending...in this example i am going to receive lets say $2,000..someone help me if they can, ty.

TheBloodyBeast

I am not sure but I think it also depends on region where are you sending money to. Or?

k well i know that WU charged their fee's but in the past i have seen the amount they charged vary...

So i would like to know if either W.U charges you a fixed fee for sending money (regardless of the amount) or if they charge you based on the amount of money you are sending...in this example i am going to receive lets say $2,000..someone help me if they can, ty.[/b]
    yo dont pay nothing, the sender pays the fees

they charge based on the amount of money being sent

Banned

they charge based on the amount of money being sent[/b]
    Yea that's true and there's id different charge to every place you send... You can check up the*fees from their homepage

Pretty sure its a % of the money being sent you pay on top.

Pretty sure its a % of the money being sent you pay on top.[/b]
    +1 and it varies from region to region

Ignore Me Senior Member

Look out for conversion rate swindle as well.

UK pound to US dollar.

10% fee + 10% currency conversion = 20% fee

so in this case, lets say the sender is sending me the money from Turkey..which would you recommend, via W.U or me give him my bank numbers to he can deposit the money into my account...

ps. the person sending me the money is a trusted friend, so i'm trying to find the best option that will cost him the least amount of money...as you can see the more he pays, the less i will receive...

The fee depends on the amount of $$ and the region of the world the money was sent to. Who's gonna pay it? It's decided by the sender: "do you want to pay the fee or we take it from the $$ you're sending?"

Depending on how that question was answered, the receiver will get what he asked for or a bit less because of the fee.

People who haven't used WU should not post at all in here, you guys just flood the forum with useless shit.

Ah i see, so what i will do is check WU official site and see their fee for sending the money from Turkey so i can get an overall answer then..i'll be back here if i have any other questions, thanks

Banned

Moved.