Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

a question of moral

This is a discussion on a question of moral within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ok so you and youre sibling or loved one or w/e are trapped in 2 serperate cages, each with a ...
Page: 1

ok so you and youre sibling or loved one or w/e are trapped in 2 serperate cages, each with a button , if you hit the button youre sibling dies if youre sibling hits the button you die, if you both hit the button together you both die, and if no1 hits a button you both die eventually what would you do?

sorry forgot to add if you hit the button you go free and vice versa. :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

wait and see what happens.

edit: we are aware that hitting the button kills your sibling/loved one, yes?

Zxenke

Is there some kind of reward for killing off your loved one? Like you get to go free? Otherwise, there would be no incentive whatsoever (unless you were sadistic, lol) to kill the other person. You would just spend you time trying to find a way out of the cage is all.

3thos

Is there some kind of reward for killing off your loved one? Like you get to go free? Otherwise, there would be no incentive whatsoever (unless you were sadistic, lol) to kill the other person. You would just spend you time trying to find a way out of the cage is all.[/b]
    this was the exact same thing i was thinking.

DragonFire

try and get out of the cage and not hit the button.

mammlea2

I think he ment there is no way out of the cage,

Try to press the 2 buttons at the same time

I think he ment there is no way out of the cage,
    Try to press the 2 buttons at the same time[/b]
    if they both press it at the same time they both die. this scenario will never happen so i wont pick an answer : D

Aba

do I like my sibling? h34r:

mammlea2

ok so you and youre sibling or loved one or w/e are trapped in 2 serperate cages, each with a button , if you hit the button youre sibling dies if youre sibling hits the button you die, if you both hit the button together you both die, and if no1 hits a button you both die eventually what would you do?[/b]

if they both press it at the same time they both die. this scenario will never happen so i wont pick an answer : D[/b]

Banned Senior Member

Die a honorable death and both press at same time

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I'd pull a McGiver and make a key out of hair, or a bomb out of farts plus a piece of fabric, and then break myself free, also my sibling/loved one... then make a condom out of my shoe laces and have awesome 80's style sex right in the middle of the scene in where we almost died, only is is a loved one tho... and not a fat loved one. Then, for a kick ass closure, pursue the guy that put me there in a vicious car chase and kill him with a meanfull stare.

Then the typical 80's action movie song would come, and credits... and i'd be rich. I win?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I'd pull a McGiver and make a key out of hair, or a bomb out of farts plus a piece of fabric, and then break myself free, also my sibling/loved one... then make a condom out of my shoe laces and have awesome 80's style sex right in the middle of the scene in where we almost died, only is is a loved one tho... and not a fat loved one. Then, for a kick ass closure, pursue the guy that put me there in a vicious car chase and kill him with a meanfull stare.

Then the typical 80's action movie song would come, and credits... and i'd be rich. I win?[/b]
    If Dro was in the other cage...

h34r:

5DollahSuckySucky

hold on to the cage and have other hit the button

this scenario will never happen so i wont pick an answer : D[/b]

lol its not about if it wouldnt happen or not its just about what you would do in the situation think hard about it.

ps i forgot to mention hitting the button meens freedom for you death for youre sibling and vice versa (i added it at the top) and u cant get out of the cage no matter how McGiver you are. :P

i would sacrafice myself, but in the same time my sibling may want to do the same, so its hard :S

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast